Preety_India

Can Dreams be induced?

4 posts in this topic

Can I induce dreams on my own? 

Last night i had romantic dreams. And it felt very therapeutic. 

I usually get the nightmarish kind of dreams. And obviously they leave me in a salty mood. 

Is it possible to keep inducing the kind of dreams I want? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Has anyone tried and been successful at this? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

After you face your demons you won't be getting bad dreams any more. 

Best way to do it is psychedelics. 

About having more dreams idn.

When I stopped smoking weed I had crazy dreams, so if you're smoking try quitting. 

So, lucid dreams? Yes. If you ever have sleep paralysis, you can use it as a gateway for very easy lucid dreaming, although unfortunately going through sleep paralysis is probably not the most healthiest method. But, I've probably had the most control over my dreams through using sleep paralysis.

I think that all our dreams are induced by us, but we can do it consciously or unconsciously. When I am on the brink of falling asleep, I will sometimes catch myself thinking of certain thoughts and almost "entering" into them. Then, I will suddenly snap out of it and realize that my thoughts were making no sense at all. I think this is very similar, if not, the exact method through which dreams are created. I can confirm that this is also how a lucid dream is creating during sleep paralysis, you focus very hard on certain thoughts, and then imagine yourself "jumping" or "entering" into them.

Other than that, I'm not really an expert, should probably look into it more. I'm sure there are various methods you can find.

I usually get the nightmarish kind of dreams. And obviously they leave me in a salty mood. 

Is it possible to keep inducing the kind of dreams I want? 

Some say dreams represent your subconscious trying to speak to you about real life problems, maybe resolving those could fix it. Something really practical you can do is to make sure that you are getting enough high quality sleep. If your sleep is low-quality or disturbed, you will dream more erratically.

Edited by Osaid

You are what you currently desire. ❤️