Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IAmReallyImportant

Humans are Intrinsically Selfish and Exploiting

6 posts in this topic

How do you deal with the fact? I never can overlook or lie to myself. Too many people are ugly and I have experienced this that much that I loose faith and cannot commit to friendships anymore because it seems like I already know they are evil or just selfish idiots. 

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

For every negative occurrence it seems like there need to be 100 positive ones to correct this. 

Left means not right

8 minutes ago, IAmReallyImportant said:

For every negative occurrence it seems like there need to be 100 positive ones to correct this. 

Why would you need a ratio of 100 positive to 1 negative occurence? That's not being fair to positivity.

I might as well tell you this. We are hard-wired to think negative. To think about dangers and to worry about survival so your default is negative already. So why would you want to sink even deeper?

1 minute ago, hyruga said:

Why would you need a ratio of 100 positive to 1 negative occurence? That's not being fair to positivity.

I might as well tell you this. We are hard-wired to think negative. To think about dangers and to worry about survival so your default is negative already. So why would you want to sink even deeper?

It just feels that way. Like I am preconditioned.

Experience has shown this is the case. And I am talking about hardcore things not just a breakup or something. 

Edited by IAmReallyImportant

Left means not right

Realize you yourself are selfish and exploiting realizing your own double standards allow you to judge people less.

1 hour ago, Bando said:

Realize you yourself are selfish and exploiting realizing your own double standards allow you to judge people less.

Good advice! I am so grateful for people helping each other and caring?

Edited by IAmReallyImportant

Left means not right