Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
knowyourroots

Double awareness

6 posts in this topic

Hey everyone!! its my first time typing in this forum!! but i  wanted to ask if any of you had ever had double awareness..like there is the voice in your head and behind that is another awareness aware of that voice.. whenever i sleep i wake up to this realization..last night it scared the shit out of me..felt like there was legit 2 differant voices in my head..but then went back to sleep and forgot how scared i was...and this sensation is permanent..what should i do?

Welcome to the forum ?

Just observe it, notice that it is another thought that you are scared and that there is two voices in your head, but whats aware of that?

Just observe yourself again and again, many radical things can appear but it is completely normal so do not worry mate ?

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

2 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

This is not double awareness. This is two voices appearing as personalities occurring within what you are which is a unified field of awareness. 

thanks for the response man!

10 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

@knowyourroots no problem. Two voices is just two streams of thoughts at once. It’s not a huge concern. I’ve had similar before in a sense. 

thumbs up for you bro!