PepperBlossoms

The Stages of Love Development

4 posts in this topic

Graceful, lovely, beautiful love; boundless, giving, caring.  You see it in someone and are gifted to be in their presence and may say "wow" and feel inspired to be loving.  

I have started to notice love (positivity) and negativity.  You can see it in the way someone talks about something, smiles for a photo, interacts, writes, walks.  The love is so great.  Negativity is like a shell that blocks out love and it sees negativity (itself) in the love.  Negativity complains and criticizes constantly over and over again.  Love is giving and kind and hopeful.  The negativity is like a weight that gets dragged around and tries to infect everything around it.

Even religion, which I have previously disliked, can have members who are very, very full of beautiful love.

Like spiral dynamics and ego development, I am wondering if there exists stages of love development.

Love awareness, love giving, seeing it in ways you haven't before.  Has anyone else thought about this?  Yes sure we may have to work through things that bother us and see our reality through a different filter than currently in order to be more loving than we are currently.

See that negativity is also love. 

"Man, my life sucks. Things never go my way." The thoughts that one has about how things should be is what that one is loving.

@Tovius That is beautiful!  Thank you for that.  For absolute love, everything is loving enough.  It sees itself, love, in everything else - including negativity, death, killing, ego, etc.

Love is more-so the result of consciousness development, happening at the same time as you progress on your ego development, and psycho-social development journey.

With increased consciousness, and increased complexity of mind, as comes gaining of increased capacity to hold ever expanding perspective, and with that decreases judgment and positivity, love and acceptance becomes what prevails.

Love becomes the constant, an absolute previously not seen, but which was always there, although clouded by surrounding "noise".

As "noise" reduces, love emerges out of the mist. 

Edited by Eph75

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today.