animani

Moralizing and self-acceptance

3 posts in this topic

I've always thought that I'm a problem that needs to be fixed. When I've applied any routine or technique I've been thinking that "when I'm done with this I'll be okay, I'll be happy". Only focusing on that thing until it's done, not allowing me to do what I feel like during that time.

Even trying to let go of my should's, I usually fall into thinking that I should let go of it. At the same time I forget that there's nothing wrong with moralizing. It's okay for me to be bad, punish myself and not progressing.  Realized that I probably shouldn't treat this -letting go of should statements- as a project to be finished, just allow myself to moralize whenever I want and let go of my moralizing when I realize spontaneously how much I hurt myself. 

I think this might block me from healing my fatigue as I think this stress is one of the things that caused a burnout.

I am in need of self love and lightheartedness to myself. Doing things that I feel like doing because it makes me happy. 

How do I realize that I am good enough just as I am, that I am not a problem that needs to be fixed? 

How do you show kindness towards yourself?

Easy to read things about self-acceptance but it seems like you have to improve a lot to even be able to really see it. Just doing nothing and thinking that I am good enough does nothing (in regards to feeling good in my body)

I am happy to receive any kind of advice (though I would be happy to read suggestions that do not require a lot of mental energy to do, as I experience severe mental fatigue)

For that you have to see the ego-mind for what it is. No quick fix for that. You need to put in the work. Consciousness work.

"Words mean something because they point to meaning beyond themselves."

Why did you ever think there was a problem in the first place?
Is it a problem that you that you think you are a problem/ have problems? :D

You are exactly as you are, perfectly, no? 
And you always are, always have been. 

See straight threw the thoughts, directly to the beauty of what is that cannot be put into words. 

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart.