Need Answers

A question for Leo

21 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Need Answers The problem is you still haven't encountered yourself as God dreaming up the world. When you do, it will feel extremely solipsistic to you in a horrifying way.

Talking about dreams is all fun and games until you realize you dreamed up your mother. Then you shit your pants and cry.

Yes, a video on solipsism is planned. I am not yet ready to talk about it.

But "I" also dreamed up myself so it all balances out lol.

Earlier today I was stood at the bottom of a tall building, it was raining and windy with a clear blue sky. In that moment I realised that this grand structure and the sky which I felt so tiny next to was me. The rain and wind was me. Everything is me.

But within me is many. There is wind there is rain there is joy there is sorrow there is identity there is memory. All of existence... You and I... We are just essentially sentient thoughts. Exactly as it is in a dream, from one is the appearance of many. "Qualtrough" and "Leo" are fictitious and yet here they are... I do not find it lonely really for the fact that these puppets of consciousness do exist and have the sense of individuality.

If we are feeling lonely then we are stuck in the puppet still (a good thing IMO) because the One does not feel loneliness except through these puppets.

Edited by RMQualtrough