Rishabh R

OCD

4 posts in this topic

I have had OCD from past 2 years. I went to a psychiatrist and he prescribed medication but I found out since eating antidepressants from past 2 years had made me addictive to them .Recently I have been trying Letting go ,Optimism , Holistic thinking without using medicine and it is feeling little better.However I have sad dreams during my sleep from last three nights .What to do ?

@Rishabh R You have to reduce no more than 10% of the drug at a time and wait no less than 4 weeks after every reduction.

Every redaction has to be 10% of the last dose (not the original) so the reductions have to exponentially get smaller.

If it will be ok, you may try to reduce the holding time.

What the drug's name?

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

Drugs name is Praxet,Arpizol and Kiviprid

2 hours ago, Rishabh R said:

Drugs name is Praxet,Arpizol and Kiviprid

Ok you have to reduce only one drug at a time. The first drug to reduce has to be the accelerator one (paxxet) to make the sedative ones (ariprizol, kiviprid) to function as a buffer from the withdrawal symptoms from paxxet.

Start with it, But not without guidance from the site survivingantidepressants.com. open a user there its an exellent site.

Also try to do it with a doctor.

BUT - in every collision between the reduction phase the doctor will offer and the phase the site will offer (max 10% for every 4 weeks) you must choose the slower one.

Also know that nutrition is a crucial ingredient in the succes if the process and for that I recommend you the site "the withdrawal project" and the chapter "the role of nutrition during psychiatric drugs withdrawal".

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!