Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Proserpina

Suicide vs samadhi and the difference.

10 posts in this topic

If there is no longer a preference, why not? If the time is right.  Sadhguru's wife left behind a child. Why is one form of mahasamadhi more valid than another?

Edited by Proserpina

???????

Enough!

Create your life.You are literally getting liberated from all conditions with this work.

Create your life instead, what's wrong.

Your loss of preferences doesn't come from some elevated state of conciousness .As such you will feel super awesome not like neo advaitan bear or dissapointed in anything.

ass on line and on fire. 

@Proserpina It is because his wife left consciously, so it is called mahasamadhi and suicide is done out of sorrow, basically a person being tired of life.

Mahasamadhi will have less suffering than suicide as the person who is trying to do mahashamadhi has already prepared himself or herself mentally and the person will detach from the body.

In case of suicide, the person acts out of grief or depression and kill himself/herself by hanging or cutting or something like that but the process will be painful and the person will suffer more.

Sorry for my poor language but I think this topic is not that necessary to cover. As at the end the person who did suicide and the person who did mahasamadhi will be at the same side of the island.

@Zeroguy Are you the girls and cars journal guy? I think previewed your journal.

Yes I am.Problems?

@Proserpina

Stop seeking attention in this way.Leo can talk about mahasamadhi but you can't.

You are your saviour ,can't bare that.Well time for you westerners to finally grow up.

Edited by Zeroguy

You guys are actually quite ungreatful from enlightenment and Leo's teachings and what they are about to relative.

You live in Australia will you die from hunger ,some diseases will catch aids etc.

Stop with BS.

Maybe a video on atypical Mahasamadhi. Although perhaps not quite yet,  as we don't have many examples. 

???????

Doesn't matter lets try to attain it. I want home anyway. Maybe I will get new life this one was shit. Most of it was abuse violence etc. 

Edited by Zeroguy