Javfly33

My story of Using spiritualityo bypass desires of the lower self and final conclusion

4 posts in this topic

You guys have said it here a lot of times. Things as:

"Work on the lower stages of the spiral"

"Go get some money and sex and burn that karma until you get tired of it"

People here in this forum has said to me a lot of times and I never wanted to listen.

Because for me, the whole point about spirituality was actually trascending this stuff WHILE you are attached to it. Like...that would be the surrender of the lower self.

But yesterday I became Conscious that I need to do a bigger surrender. Or else I won't grow. I won't advance. I need to surrender the fact that I need to engage in my materialistic desires, even though it hurts my ego so much to not be able to trascend them. 

For my ego, is a kind of humiliation having to go through the effort and struggle of doing pick up and healing my wounds and also gaining confidence overall in life to pursue my business goals and etc.

I would have liked to be able to meditate and trascend all that shit. Avoiding all of that pain.

But I've come to the conclusion, no, I need to surrender...and pursue that shit.

I've come to the conclusion that after all...fuck it, I'm God. I'm creating all of this stuff.

If I am creating that I am not ready to trascend material attachments, that's 'cause , as God, I want for my lower self to engage in all of these things. Probably to explore reality, for the love of it.

So I'm going to do it. I am done with rejecting my desires. 

If I am God it's allright because that means I exactly want this for my human self. So it's NOT an humiliation of God to force me to engage in personal development, Because I myself want this for myself, as God.

Consciousness is variety. Make a unique story. The world doesn’t need another Mona Lisa. The world needs something new. 

Maybe you can be conscious and still materialistic? Maybe you simply enjoy material existence in a similar way to some here might say they enjoy the Truth. Can it not be both? I feel like having a physical body and lower desires is part of the design; it is not a flaw. Be careful though, this road can lead you to a place you really don’t want to be if you’re not careful. 

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

6 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Consciousness is variety. Make a unique story. The world doesn’t need another Mona Lisa. The world needs something new. 

Maybe you can be conscious and still materialistic? Maybe you simply enjoy material existence in a similar way to some here might say they enjoy the Truth. Can it not be both? I feel like having a physical body and lower desires is part of the design; it is not a flaw. Be careful though, this road can lead you to a place you really don’t want to be if you’re not careful. 

Yes it's definitely part of the design. That's exactly what I'm saying 

To ascend one first has to descend.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.