Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raze

Netanyahu's genius- and how terrorists are made

7 posts in this topic

https://news.yahoo.com/israels-change-bloc-collapses-leaving-191414825.html

This is one of the best articles I have seen explaining how this escalation of conflict was benefitting Netanyahu politically. I know many people just go directly to the comments, but please do read the article. The forced expulsion of Palestinians from their homes in Sheikh Jarrah and the storming of Al Aqsa Mosque during the holy month of Ramadan that triggered this conflict was deliberately orchestrated to get a reaction out of people in the West Bank and Gaza, giving Hamas an excuse to launch attacks. Everything played out just as Netanyahu wanted. The heightened sentiments, the rally 'round the flag' effect will ensure that Netanyahu easily wins the election this time. This military offensive has provided his strongman image a much needed boost and his corruption charges are all but forgotten.

torment someone until they react  - use reaction as an excuse to crush them - use that as a way to keep or grow power - sow the seeds for them to react again.

Terrorists exist. They aren't made. Stop believing bs.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

42 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Terrorists exist. They aren't made. Stop believing bs.

no one comes out of the womb a terrorist.

@Raze not out of the womb. But these people have an inherent propensity to violence. It cannot be possible that everyone suddenly decides to take revenge. Half the time whatever terrorists do has no real meaning or purpose. It is only an affirmation of their power. It's all greed and ego and medieval psychology of invasion. Most get radicalized but they still have free will. Yet they do not take steps to redeem themselves because they revel in their violent nature just like a video gamer gets his high in every win. It's the same thing. For them violence and invasion is a show of masculinity and victory. There is no victimhood or martyrdom in being a terrorist. Don't romanticize their cruel sociopathic mission. Don't ever assume that they have a life purpose. Their only goal to get power through violence, nothing more nothing less.

I'm an actual victim of a terrorist attack that happened at my college, lucky I wasn't injured as I evacuated the place quickly.

29 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Raze not out of the womb. But these people have an inherent propensity to violence. It cannot be possible that everyone suddenly decides to take revenge. Half the time whatever terrorists do has no real meaning or purpose. It is only an affirmation of their power. It's all greed and ego and medieval psychology of invasion. Most get radicalized but they still have free will. Yet they do not take steps to redeem themselves because they revel in their violent nature just like a video gamer gets his high in every win. It's the same thing. For them violence and invasion is a show of masculinity and victory. There is no victimhood or martyrdom in being a terrorist. Don't romanticize their cruel sociopathic mission. Don't ever assume that they have a life purpose. Their only goal to get power through violence, nothing more nothing less.

I'm an actual victim of a terrorist attack that happened at my college, lucky I wasn't injured as I evacuated the place quickly.

And the reason their only goal is to get power through violence is because  their development was arrested. Sometimes through mental illness, but often through trauma. This is why these attack surge from countries in horrific conditions. Often times terrorist is just what larger countries call people from smaller countries who behave a little bit like what is pushed upon them by the greater imperial powers.

2 minutes ago, Raze said:

And the reason their only goal is to get power through violence is because  their development was arrested. Sometimes through mental illness, but often through trauma. This is why these attack surge from countries in horrific conditions. Often times terrorist is just what larger countries call people from smaller countries who behave a little bit like what is pushed upon them by the greater imperial powers.

@Raze so many countries have extremely horrific conditions of poverty and survival,yet they don't have a terrorism problem. How do you account for that ? Why are only certain groups involved in terrorism?

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Raze so many countries have extremely horrific conditions of poverty and survival,yet they don't have a terrorism problem. How do you account for that ? Why are only certain groups involved in terrorism?

Different cultures and countries will express their neurosis in different ways. If a country is struggling but by itself the people may just inflict suffering on each other within it. If a country is at war and being occupied or controlled by a different power, some will express their anger through terrorism on the outside.

I'm not justifying or making excuses for terrorism, I'm pointing out how terrorism is used to justify responses which will just form more terrorism. Nothing has increased terrorism in the world more than the war on terror.

Terrorism isn't even an accurate descriptor, Western countries just call whoever they don't like terrorists and when they do things that are as bad or worse refuse to call it terrorism. 

Edited by Raze