Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Richard Alpert

Just Woke Up From A "nightmare"

3 posts in this topic

This is not awakening story or anything, just a crazy sleep.

I first woke up on like 4. am, i had an alarm clock set for 7:30

I ate a little bit after 4, put some alan watts on my computer and tried to continue sleep.

at some point i fell asleep.

I am in a barbershop, on a line to waiting for my haircut. I see a familiar person, who i recognize as famous pop singer in my country. I wonder what the hell she is doing there.

Anyways, next i am sitting in the chair getting my haircut done by this pop singer. This feels weird as fuck, but i feel like i cant ask why she is doing my haircut.

We are both keeping silence there and not interacting. Anyway, next i can remember the haircut is done and we are somewhere more side from other people and i´ll ask her: "are you working here regularly". I am actually not 100% sure, but i think she said yes.

Here starts the craziness: i dont know how this turns out, but SHE is a guy who i knew in school and he has changed from he to she via plastic surgery. And she says that she just had won 40 millions on some lottery / gambling. The guy was a gambler back in the day..

Next i am sitting in a car with two friends. I start to tell a story about my ex school buddy and how he has just won 40 millions. Im looking at the backseat of the car and he is there sitting next to mu buddy. Or i should say she, because even though im convinced at this point it´s my ex school buddy, this person is very feminine and she reminds the female pop singer like 90%.

We head out to some big fucking cabin or house or whatever somewhere little outside the city area. This place is so familiar and i have been there before (not in my waking consciousness) in dream state more than once.

I cant remember very well, but i think we start drinking. From here i remember better, we are in this big hall and start doing like some exercise, walking and then dancing etc. All of a sudden it turns out to be like some burning man or ecstacy party (never used ecstacy). People start to paint some weird art to the walls and girls start kissing each other etc. Im thinking this is getting weird as fuck, someone must drugged me. Im looking exist from the hall and walking around this fucking big cabin trying to find my coat and shoes. Im walking on a long time because this place is like a labyrinthe. Finally i find my coat and shoes and escape from a window.

I head out and walk from the woods to a bus station. I feel terrible hangover.

Im waiting for some bus, there are some old friends waiting the same bus, i dont want to see them because i feel awful.

I´ll step aside and eventually i find myself in some place where there is some type of lecture starting. two of my buddies who were at the "party" comes there, they are like nothing have happened. Next, i´ll get the fuck out of there because this is weird as fuck.

Then i wake up.

Since these dreams feel real as shit,im wondering is our normal waking consciousness also a mind made dream state?

Are we just dreaming all the time by our minds?

In a sense we are. You constantly see things that are not there. I dont mean little flying pink elephants and such. We label everything, and these labels in a sense make up our reality. When you see someone who you label as an asshole. You see a asshole, when for some reason you change that label to nice guy, you see a nice guy. Reality is that you are only looking at a image that you made up in your mind. Outside of your mind these consepts dont exist.

9 hours ago, Bob84 said:

In a sense we are. You constantly see things that are not there. I dont mean little flying pink elephants and such. We label everything, and these labels in a sense make up our reality. When you see someone who you label as an asshole. You see a asshole, when for some reason you change that label to nice guy, you see a nice guy. Reality is that you are only looking at a image that you made up in your mind. Outside of your mind these consepts dont exist.

When we were children we didnt see through those labels and the world was a magical place, lived by the thing before I am. So i guess our job now is not to go before the labels,but beyond. So we both perveive actual reality and are able to communicate and live.

It should all start by the quest of finding what's true really. To not think, we have to know. The truth has to be our reality, so there is no doubt. No word or anything can defeat the unshakable reality of the truth, once we find it. We find it by letting go and trusting the process. Being relaxed in the process. The body is the temple and the temple needs to be loved, so it fuels us to expand as conciousness.

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟