Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gianna

Did Leo Wake Up Before Actualized.org?

5 posts in this topic

For anyone who knows Leo's timeline, did he start actualized.org before realizing God? I am wondering if he realized God before starting the channel, do you think he still would have created it? Or do you think he would have created something else? Hopefully, Leo sees this so he can respond. But I am asking because the more conscious I become the more confused I am about my Life Purpose and what type of work I want to create. The LP I currently have is a high-consciousness purpose, but I get torn on delivery. 

No, I don't believe he was "awake" in the beginning. I've been watching since pretty much the earliest "outdoor videos". Go sort his channel from old to new and watch some of his old stuff. For the first several years it was mostly a mix of standard "Tony Robbin's" style self-help and a little bit of pickup type stuff. I don't think he was into spirituality stuff at the start. Or if he was, it didn't really come through in the work and maybe he was just in the early stages. Obviously he's been into philosophy and asking deep questions since childhood, but it's a big leap from that to enlightenment.

In the early videos you can tell he was still figuring stuff out. The video "What's the Worst That Can Happen?" he explains the whole thought process being moving to Las Vegas, etc. It's a whole different vulnerable side that you've never seen before in recent vids.

It's actually really interesting to go back and watch the old stuff. Shows you what 8 years of dedicated practice can result in.

As for whether he would've still made the channel... go watch his video Free Will vs Determinism - Does Free Will Exist? from 5 years ago. I don't think it could have been any other way. In this universe, in this timeline, it had to play out this way.

If you only started following Actualized.org in the past year or two, you owe it to yourself to go back and watch all the early stuff. Videos with only 5k views with so many hidden gems.

Edited by Yarco

Leo's latest episode answered this question perfectly for me at the end.

Edited by Gianna

Actualized.org is a video series that showcases the struggle of a single man to Realize Himself. 

In the beginning, he was asleep.