Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
charlie cho

Gattaca - an inspiring film to watch

3 posts in this topic

Honestly watching this film got me pumped me up for working hard on my life purpose. What it really means to actually devote yourself to something you see valuable. It teaches me what it takes to get to the next level and what is needed to be sacrificed. It questions the importance of talent in success. (I'll have to say the screenplay and the acting (from the main actors) were phenomenal, though I won't say the direction was great at all. Still, the film itself is extremely interesting) 

Have anyone watched this film? If you have... comment what you thought about it. IF you haven't watched it, just watch the movie. 

@charlie cho

Saw it when I was a teenager.

It definitely brings home a nice message about hard work over genetics. Maybe a bit too simplistic, but still a good message for people looking for success motivation. I definitely remember it firing me up.

@aurum yeah, it's simplistic to some, but 94% of the population do not implement that 'nice' message at all. Thought the film demonstrated the message of "sacrifice" very well