Mu_

Stop trying kill your ego and get rid of yourself (video)

54 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Nahm

I'll ask you when your wife and children die in front of your eyes ?

Just because it's ultimately all a fiction; doesn't mean we should all be emotionally dumb(or numb) and call ourselves enlightened. 

Most 'enlightened' folks here are terrified to death of feeling. But they sure memorize all the hot phrases as fast as they can.

I see what I see ?‍♂️

That was  ironic my man xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

That was  ironic my man xD

I know, my man ?

But I'm in the heat of the moment and I wanted to prove my point. So I seized the opportunity ?

2 hours ago, ivankiss said:

But how many of those individuals know how to love and heal their own hearts? How many of them know how to hold space for someone in pain?

Awakening is recognizing that the individual and all of its apparent issues is illusory.

Awakening is the ultimate healing because it's recognizing that the individual needing healing, never existed.

And that's not to say there's anything right or wrong with attempting to heal someone.

It's literally the end of the individual and its illusory problems.

After Awakening it's fair game because it's recognized for the first time, there is no right or wrong path.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake That's the same as saying;

Driving a car is an illusory phenomena. A car doesn't actually exist so I don't have to learn how to drive it. 

Also; there is no wrong direction. No red lights and no stop signs. I can just run people over and maybe even hit a tree - fullspeed. 

It's all just an illusion - after all. 

But it's all love ❤ namaste

9 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Driving a car is an illusory phenomena. A car doesn't actually exist so I don't have to learn how to drive it. 

Also; there is no wrong direction. No red lights and no stop signs. I can just run people over and maybe even hit a tree - fullspeed. 

That doesn't sound like spiritual bypassing,

At all.

JoyousClassicImperatorangel-size_restric

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 hour ago, ivankiss said:

I get how it sounds....there's a reason why it's called Awakening

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake Whatever man.. You do you. Or don't. Not my business.

All I'm saying here is... that it is possible to know a lot about awakening and at the same time not be awake - at all.

Peace.

1 hour ago, ivankiss said:

@VeganAwake Whatever man.. You do you. Or don't. Not my business.

All I'm saying here is... that it is possible to know a lot about awakening and at the same time not be awake - at all.

Peace.

Yes exactly, no body wakes up.

On 5/14/2021 at 2:23 PM, isabel said:

so it means that it's something but it's not something that needs to be named, it's movement maybe and there are words but they don't have to mean anything, could be sound, like water flowing without meaning - I hope that's right or close to it because I really like that a lot - even if it's not right, there is something there that I love

thank you @Mu_

Ya its in the ballpark, and it also could be said to be like a mirage that appears to be something in particular, but upon finding out more, you find out it was something altogether different then it seemed or was assumed. 

More importantly how ever you saw it, or it impacted you, it shifted something in you by the sound of what you shared. 

17 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

@Mu_ ego = identification period.

If there's identification as this or that there will be suffering it's inevitable.

Why: because identification = meaning purpose and value.

Yes, ego is neither good or bad, because the only thing that would label or declare anything as good or bad is the ego.

Ego identification places in an illusory overlay over top of reality (sometimes referred to as a filter) and operates from that self-centered perspective.

The funniest part about the whole thing is, it's not real (Cosmic joke) although it makes an incredible damn good compelling argument opposed to that recognition.

You can say a lot about something that isn't real, even books are written on this subject, I prefer to say even less.  To each his own :)