ll Ontology ll

Open Journal Open Challenges (*** sweet beautiful harmony ***) - Musings

80 posts in this topic

If one woman who I choose cannot handle the depth and truth of my heart then I declare no woman is fit enough to do so alone hence the big "P"; ha pun.

But it’s more than that, what is there to live for other than true love, to that I will “hero it” as I stated earlier in my journal, dedicating myself to the greatest good I can imagine for humanity. 

I will use my creativity to push humanity forward in as many ways as I possibly can, socially (I.e. build communities like this but fulfil another need), technologically, linguistically, musically and more. This is my declaration to life itself, for what else is there other than my death. It was her, this, both or death, so I’m left with no other choice. 

Edited by ll Ontology ll

Polyamory, or is it, one woman, to be

But if the latter were true, wouldn't the world have truly seen?

In misery of loss, to revel a double cross of unusual kind

Is this the way that I would let, my mind resign?

To find an angel, or to expand the spatial

The answer is not hidden by man, if we look at how the world began

An open mind then, so there is no reason for any pretend

You must embrace how things are, so you can follow, the brightest star

For if you cover the world with one hand over your eye, you will surely be mystified by the dumbest spy

You must be honest and true, so that you can see straight through

No need to appease, for even if there's many unpleased there is still one who sees

Let go and move on to what was, so that you can embrace a higher cause

All is true when you see it was never right, just someone who affected you enough to cause an inner fight

They were not ready, but this was to show you the truth of what a human is

It was never your image of possibility, what I felt in connection or even in exchanged words

It was on the analysis of objective patterns, these were indeed, the highest matters

For look where your heart got you, discarded as much as you put it out

So what does this say about the truth of a humans ability to see what sprouts?

Do not listen to words or even your heart, for you will find yourself again right back at the start

Your heart is a guide of a free and open space, but when it comes to precision its obviously lost without a trace

The possibilities are endless, and you just wanted one, but the world is not won by those who stare solely at the sun

And so the sand slips swiftly between your fingers, imaginary compatibility spoiled by objective oversight 

Enough that there is no knight I can be to make this seem free

I was obviously incorrect, for where is the finished product from me this grand architect

So I'm left to re-imagine, re-integrate, re-analyse and through that transform 

But reality, I say to thee, you are all I want and enough too, through any thunderstorm

Sure we have the art form, this much is noted, but the heart you must agree, can surely make things bloated

We must also have a higher mind, to see below from the highest skies and across from the greatest worlds of the most sublime designs

So that our heart also has an understanding of the distances it can travel and the depths it can reach outside of its immediate measurement for the greatest shrines worthy of leaving behind

To this end, yes this is the end here, we begin a totally new computer generated reality

Plant seeds, and finally experience, a wiser tree

Pick the fruit with two eyes open now, sight on the world transformed, and your actions too, evolved and reformed

The month of warhorse, as so told to me in a dream... Tame me if you can, you will see from my writing to come that you cannot. But I will always be there for you nonetheless.

Every hour a new competitor, realising I can do much better. How much more can I win by? How much more can I give of myself to this universe, as this universe? Divinity you are mine now, through me you shine, through you I am divine. Let us see what this creation can do; all of this, more to do than just be. Don’t just be, how is this freedom? Be to know the silence, do to get a taste for potential.

Oh man why am I commenting in the regular forum area, so boring. Deleting my comments there and just posting them here. Proud snob. High uncompromising standards. Dignity, and no etc. Most down to earth and comedic. On top of that, most intellectual and creative simultaneously right here. Furthermore, completely nothing to prove. Just a truism. This is also the most positive place unless my premises are dishonoured.

just don’t do relationships in order to try and feel special in some way. That’s what most do. Specialness and relationships is a mutual creative act that doesn’t come from an unquenchable thirst. The former is truly earned for the latter, lastly that once you understand a true relationship as a creative act, that you don’t need it but you want to partake in it, you’ll appreciate your actions within said true relationship much more. I’ve done much personal examination on the subject of specialness and my own autobiographical ties to this need, breaking through it has allowed me to have a devotion to relationships that is much more honest and pure. To make another feel special from a place that is from essence and ideally from our mutual creative act that we’ve achieved through a higher level of development. It takes much nuanced psychoemotional introspection to properly live beyond the antiquated autobiographical chains of what emotional learning you’re still yet to undergo, but it’s well worth the effort. You’ll be more aware, you won’t live in an experiential vacuum, you’ll develop truer bonds and you won’t feel the need to reach beyond what the relationship can handle, you’ll be you, without a need to connect with anyone or anything that is unable to connect with your genuine, true, authentic core self.

@thisintegrated you’re thinking about this too theoretically, lack of silence is just a subject of functionality as is the lack of non-movement in lieu of us having a limited body in a comparatively infinite space, mouth + social brain = talk. That’s as far as we need to go with it, get rid of your concept of agency in this context, unless the necessity truly arose to independently reshape ones neural pathways enough where they didn’t need to communicate: clouds equal shadows, sun equals shine, water equals liquid, socially anxious postman equals fucked by the sex crazed nun after she stole the priests penis while he was sleeping as easily as it was his false teeth in a glass jar filled with whiskey by his bedside table. Everything is as it seems. 

For the record, nothing happened (argument, etc concerning directly above).

Simply exercising my free will given to me by the postman and nun as written above (jokes, they’re not really my parents).

On that subject however, pretty sure I’m one of the only things that has actually ever happened to and on this forum.

I’ve spared no social expense so far obviously as it concerns dishing out consideration, praise and respect here where it was rightly earned. Will struggle to make these bank loan repayments, not to mention the medical bills and medical insurance premiums going up by virtue of me simply being on this site. Ultimate pompousdome crown here awarded though nor hardly negated just calmly worn to embrace the reality with a hard solidity and fluid bankroll of peace.

I suppose I’ll just like... Write and stuff. 

Honestly though ought to just be honest that the dinner is more than just cold here, was made last night, left out on the table with no cover and the possums came through the roof and turned the majority of the baked beans here into their faeces. 

Why is everyone just pretending that everything here on the forum is just normal. Anyhow, God calls so gotta scoot off to do all that Good Samaritan stuff in sheep’s clothing and all that.

Edited by ll Ontology ll

Concerning the last two comments this might be my last journal comment and just on this site in the public area for good. For any loose ends I have here I shall reply via PM / would prefer PM.

Just sharing a response I made to someone here in clown world (aka this forum) seeing I know so many of you struggle with purpose and meaning.

An interesting someone asked my for my thoughts on the film Soul which I haven't seen however I analysed the following clip and here were my thoughts:

Based on the clip: It's amazing this relationship our psychology has with the need to have a sense of accomplishment and how this is inherently tied to our sense of meaning of purpose, if we subtracted all accomplishment could we still live a meaningful life? If we had a lot of accomplishment in an area that wasn't our passion could, we still have that meaning or is accomplishment and passion inherently tied together? Or better than the word passion, love. For, could we have a sense of true meaning and purpose in our lives if we had accomplishment and love but no passion? This seems more likely than achieving passion and accomplishment but no love, for does not love define our reason to imbue ourselves with passion to pursue accomplishment? What if we had accomplishment and power but no love, would this imbue ourselves with the necessary level of meaning and purpose? I guess it would depend on the kind of power and our propensities therein. Resource power, social power, political power, mental power even, physical power and more. What would be our sense of meaning and purpose in the execution of our power if not for love? Could the desire for dominance be the sole distinguishing characteristic we need to have a sense fo meaning and purpose? Perhaps it matters our scope and perspective on life itself. If our scope and perspective is low, then we'll surely miss out on having scope and perspective on something greater than this. Scope and perspective of course is a kind of power, a kind of mental power that isn't purely raw cognitive intelligence. Even love is a kind of power of course, love for, from and to what though? And where would it be going? 

All in all, I think a sense of meaning and purpose is also a kind of power, something that transforms from using our mental power (inclusive of intuitive faculties) to discern and when the process is complete enough transforming that energy into an em-power-ment. Where meaning and purpose are now a kind of ideological (energetic) power we use to instruct the present moment with meaning based on our past experiences and wisest ends there. Further, isn't our highest sense of meaning and purpose based on our highest life wisdom, and if not, why wouldn't it be? It seems like the two can sometimes have a mismatch, with the former tending towards the more emotional end and the latter more the cognitive end, but if we could balance them out, then we'd also be balancing our thoughts and emotions, in doing so, creating a more honed scope and perspective on life and our direction within it. So where meaning and purpose is wisdom and where wisdom is meaning and purpose, we have scope and perspective catered for in the reality where within, for scope and perspective is also learning from the past, learning for the future and better perception on the present. 

Overall though, I think it is a lack of scope and perspective that people have on themselves, or rather, just the lack of simplicity in their self perception and the universe around them that they find it difficult to have a sense of meaning and purpose. And unfortunately, this is not completely their fault, for people are given their abilities at birth and they only have so much ability to improve them, which includes in the areas of scope and perspective along with advancing the character that leads to this power.

Films like "Soul" (seems like based on this clip) are a great example of how we humans create imaginary narratives to act as a mirror onto our own lives and the way we navigate our own sense of meaning and purpose especially in the context of scope and perspective. 

One element that I'm picking up on is how of course, when we work on a particular ability more than the norm, we most certainly get to experience the heights of possible wisdom that affords us the opportunity to translate those understandings conversationally and creatively to positively impact the narratives of meaning around us, if only subtly, whether in the form of a Jazz book to impact future students or maybe its as simple 

But is living on the heights our objective measure for meaning and purpose? As it goes to solely power, obviously not, unless of course we're thinking of some meaningful collectivism analogous to the Brave New World mantra that gets us all wet in the pants for every new technological gadget that lands us closer to some New World Order, interestingly the word Order and Brave here in adjunct conflict. I think a Jazz musician offers an interesting example all in all because here he is exploring and exploring the heights of his ability in his own private world only to translate some of the wisdom there, while simultaneously there is a humility in the act of servicing the ears of peoples lives in cafe's and wherever else he played through the human touch in ways that said persons will never be able to truly appreciate unless they were a high-end-musician/analogous themselves able to empathise with his experiences.

We see throughout cultures this relationship between the individual and the collective in the context of attempting to construct or at the very least follow some kind of meaning and purpose in their lives. Individuality is naturally proportionality at odds, though the further we go there it is inevitably individuality that leads to a kind of collectivism as those within the collective struggling for meaning seek the individual with the perceived strength to offer it. 

In the truest sense of the philosophy, meaning and purpose reside solely with the individual but only relative to the capacity to construct said boundaries, for construction is wittingly tied to capacity at all times of course. So good then that we don't have the schools and upbringing to imbue a greater number of people with the ability to develop enough scope and perspective on life that they can perform this existential feat. Many look at Nietzsche, not as a doorway to our own philosophy but often precisely in the way I described how the collective turns the individual into someone that feeds some kind of collectivism. If we imagine the collective as a honey comb and the bees as humans trying to develop thorough meaning and purpose, there becomes of course this intractable relationship between the individual no matter how individual he becomes as he continually deposits the honey he's accumulated from whatever flowers into the comb for the comb to develop in interesting ways; unless of course the individual just cuts themselves off completely. "Be your eyes not your ears and mouth" is a saying you could remember in this sense as it concerns remembering to look both ways before you cross the cultural road and repeat the same nonsense that the next person does. So to round out the point regarding heights of ability, it becomes a private world unto itself that should be its own meaning but not the sum of collective meaning you ascribe to your endeavour. It is the strength to the sword and shield but is it the heart? Here we can discover a personal relationship with mastery that's shared in our relationship to life in accomplishing both, for the former we have the strength in life and to the latter we have the heart in mastery. Meaning, in meaning and purpose, I believe we have to be including this pairing between life and mastery, heart and strength, and I believe the Jazz musician is reflective of that wisdom in his example in the clip.

At 3:59 min/sec - “I heard this story about a fish. He swims up to an older fish and says: “I’m trying to find this thing they call the ocean.” “The ocean?” the older fish says, “that’s what you’re in right now.” “This”, says the young fish, “this is water. What I want is the ocean!”

On a personal level, this is reflective of my thoughts on scope and perspective, limitations here adjacent to the myopia that holds both the individual and humanity back, the extension of this though at no greater increase in cognition, the individual is asked to conform to an overarching collectivist view of the universe. It is the individuals role to advance his heart and mind here, this should be their life quest, which runs parallel to their biological role on this planet, of which is no more greatly misinterpreted than most peoples intellectual and cultural (generally the latter) outcomes concerning meaning and purpose. Let's step outside the cultural fish bowl and experience the real thing, that's what many individuals as well privately talk about, but is much like a golden apple on a tree they see from a polite inexcusable distance that for most lays just slightly out of reach. But what choice do people have out of collectivism? At least collectivism gives them a false sense of homeliness in their short poorly thought out lives. In truth, people were not born to construct meaning and purpose, they were biologically predisposed to a sense of belonging and I believe this is what this effort serves, where it actually becomes problematic arguably is when ones abilities outweigh the herds capacity to follow the meaning and purpose they're constructing, for what is the meaning and purpose in that when you can't even pass on your wisdom? Imagine if we had an individual that thought several centuries too far into the technological distance from the perspective of cavemen times, what meaning and purpose has this person left behind when all that they've worked on has likely been lost in the first generation. This is why the individual, no matter how great they are, are ironically forced to contend with the question of how they're going to serve their need for meaning and purpose when to be in service of its highest end would be to ostracise mankind in some instances which would mean they'd leave nothing behind for very long, however to be entirely in service to mankind and the collectivist structures that surround this would be to compromise their own private sanctuary here. This is why as it concerns ability in the context of meaning and purpose, like wisdom should pair with meaning and purpose, so should ability pair with wisdom. Lastly, ability to meaning and purpose. This last point on this topic pertains to being okay living a simple life if you're a simple person, coming to terms with that and being grateful for what you have, not trying to be overly independent if you don't have the capacity to be, living for some kind of collective that is not too great or small as it concerns your capacities for understanding. Like volunteering to help the homeless, working as a volunteer fire fighter, being a librarian. Simple roles and private dignity as ability decreases, complex worlds and private roles as ability increases. The latter point here being particularly interesting of course.

And yes, as it concerns 5:00, that's precisely correct in my view.

To me its the true beginning to scope and perspective (to realise that the vast sum of it is the ocean) but not the end to it, it's like a foundational principle because at the end of the day you do have to still instruct utility parameters for governing functionality to our structurality, aka mind thinks to body moves. To say again: "Simple roles and private dignity as ability decreases, complex worlds and private roles as ability increases."

5:25: can you, can we, purely accept existence as merely existing? What do we need to come to terms with in order to achieve this?

5:33: But what is the dream itself in the context of oneself and the rest of the world? We don't like to advertise this question in our quest to achieve or not achieve our ambitions and it leaves many astray, hurt and disappointed. Have a look at the funniest auditions for American idol for example:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNKTTSTxIEs

Let's just call general consumer culture on the subject of following your dreams and passions no matter what, ahh... Tone deaf? 

But an aspect of that  is an important piece of the puzzle in meaning and purpose of course, the adage "no matter what", but its not "no matter what" continue its more like "no matter what keep on trying and be as honest and true to understanding reality as you can in your movement forward". Can we accept reality and how can we come to terms with reality better and more will just never be advertised on the menu at the standard Mc Donald's of collectivism, you'll get a happy meal of "sit down, shut up and pretend that everything is all smiles while we feed you nonsense things to be afraid of". This is of course a bridge to the underclass and overclass ignoramus to mastermind feud that's been happening for centuries. We needed people to make burgers only, we needed people to tell those people to make those burgers only and we needed people to tell those people to tell those people to make those burgers only until eventually you find yourself up the hierarchy of monolithic meaningless purpose and meaning their of a power hierarchy where we're still trying to figure everything out and really at the end of it no one is really better or worse in the grand scheme of things outside of survival considerations, but we do love to fight over those considerations. This inescapable biological disposition impresses upon us to take those considerations seriously, which we should, but there is a larger philosophical game that we needed take too seriously as to compromise the latter either; this is another balance to consider joined with the others already spoken about.

5:55: In the discovery of self.

Self knowledge, self awareness, universal self, collective self, individual self, self of my culture, self of my community, self of my family and on and on it goes. Self to me is engrossed in a necessary consciousness absorption that is merely a temporary emotional adaptation until we take action again however, it is the means to take action to meet some end, though I can see how it can be useful to simultaneously embrace some solipsistic and outer end simultaneously where the means of self returns to an end, its the same as saying where means as it concerns mean-ing shifts to purpose and purpose, aka an end, and back to means or in this case mean-ing. We require this geometrical wholeness in how we're energetically spread out and aligned between the existential features that make up our orientation to our projective world, perceived world and social world that is inescapable in our road to completion. Self to self is the road to completion, but self has to be coordinated, it has to have rotation and movement, which is why we create means and ends, rather than getting stuck on either ends or means which create destructive ends and means in the path for completion, instead moving to a path of fragmentation. So there is this natural movement towards wholeness in our purpose and orientation towards self in life in lieu of our necessity to integrate incomplete experiences that also come in the form of an energetic currency and once this currency is made whole, we're able to begin trading with the outer perceived world with a greater sense of free-will, aka freedom of the will, a will that is free to be free, and in the context of any joined collectivist purpose however small, a will that is free to create freedom. 

6:10: Okay time to plug in Joseph Campbell Hero's Journey, that's just a repetitive theme in all "finding oneself" films of course.

6:35: Destroy purpose and meaning to live with meaning and purpose seems to be the message here.

This is of course the allure and sanity of nihilism, however it is also to its insanity because it goes against what explains literally any action we take in life. However we have to acknowledge the inherent neuroticism that comes with meaning and purpose and how it stresses literally billions of people on planet Earth that having a sense of care freeness is inherently giving us a return on investment for life in the form of contentment without even having to exert effort. We don't like exerting effort so it works out perfectly for us, and literally I believe this is how most people should live anyhow, going back to what I said earlier: "Simple roles and private dignity as ability decreases, complex worlds and private roles as ability increases. The latter point here being particularly interesting of course."

Meaning and purpose though is a necessary course of action, we have to view it like mastering an instrument rather than something that we just should automatically expect ourselves to be good at, I think that'll take the neurotic edge off for most people. Universal exclusivity to self, goals, ambitions and even loves is more or less how I'd paint to what she's referring to here. The ability to be a nihilist in the aware sense and while simultaneously being to its opposite in the action sense seems like the ideal complement here, the neuroticism shouldn't be viewed as bad however, its just a natural part of learning how to master the idea of purpose and meaning, like an obstacle that merely needs to be learned from incrementally, to be taken from the vine of fragmentation and fed back into the roots of the tree of life through integration, thought by thought, feeling by feeling, face plant by face plant, heroic act by heroic act, calmness by calmness.

6:58: https://www.verywellmind.com/erik-eriksons-stages-of-psychosocial-development-2795740

https://www.institute4learning.com/2020/01/31/the-stages-of-ego-development-according-to-jane-loevinger/

And yes, spiral dynamics. But the model is not real folks, none of these are. It's just a model. Get over it.

No need to elaborate further. 

8:15: Purely hogwash (in part)

That's just a partial truth, encourages in-action, apathy and contentment solely out of the desire to not face neuroticism. We want that peace, that's a smart bet to make and move towards its outcomes, but its not an explanation to living life at all, its the opposite to that. Which is good, however sometimes the clever and useful contrast that opposites afford us mislead us into believing that their non-answer, "is the answer", as some would put it. The goal isn't to avoid suffering, which I think this adage is subtly saying about meaning and purpose, it is to move to a higher level of integration with all of this. It is to integrate the shadow of meaning and purpose and the shadow of a lack of meaning and purpose. Let's forgive her though, but that calm entrancing music at the end... Doesn't it make what she says and how she says it that much more convincing? Puts me in the mood to believe like a mad hatter in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's nest as they say, or should say.

This is what happens when we're solely contented by the idea of existing: http:// https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNKTTSTxIEs

What we're looking for is embodiment, we should never ignore the reality of existing nor... Simply existing. The latter is to our calmness, the former, to potentiality. I've actually captured this before, "not only to be (as just be content existing), but also to do, for that is how we live and know life". The former is what I would describe in part as an inner life purpose and the latter both capable of being an inner and outer life purpose depending on how you framed it, for example, in the context of the latter we have shortly put "saving the world" and to the former "saving oneself from the noise of the world (aka inner silence)", euphemistically put.

All in all, on the actual subject of soul it is purposeless as far as we can tell, but it also has the power to imbue life with much purpose can't it? That's a question for you.

Otherwise here's Larry saying hello and goodbye simultaneously (see 2 comments ago to understand the dinner dish here), he (sidekick to me the hero) and I are on an indefinite hiatus.

Say hello to Larry

(and goodbye)

giphy.gif

Me and Larry off to fight the bad guys.

Our sense of meaning and purpose, indefinite and defined soul simultaneously bitches; the calm and the karma-sutra of life's cause and effect carefully and eloquently balanced with all of its sublimity.

Ego Communication II

Greg: I am finally ready to totally embrace the notion that we each have our own truth. That truth is a totally subjective thing, unique to each perspective. And so, with that, perhaps we can get into the topic itself?

Ego: Good, let's do that. I said I was going to sort of prove that God is one with All That Is.

Greg: Right.

Ego: Well, to make an argument, it is often easiest to have a position to debate against. If I want to make the statement, "God is one with All That Is," then probably the most radically opposed position would be that of the atheist. As atheists deny the very existence of God, they therefore would not accept anything one might say about God.

Greg: It can be quite hard to argue with an atheist.

Ego: That's right. Because, usually, atheists pride themselves on being very logical and rational. They don't go in for airy fairy nonsense that can't be proven empirically. They claim that the universe can be explained without the need for a God and since there is no direct evidence for God, what the heck is everyone doing with all this religion nonsense? And their position, due to the Veil, is of course quite a reasonable one. If you insist that there is nothing beyond that which can be directly perceived by the senses, then it certainly can seem as if spiritual beliefs are just superstitious bullshit.

Greg: Can you remind me what the Veil is, exactly?

Ego: Primarily, your reality was created for the purpose of experiencing individuality. In order for this to be possible, a consciousness construct was set in place to filter the information that might be available to you. This has often been called the Veil, or more specifically, The Veil of Unknowing for those who are BEFORE enlightenment and The Veil of Illumination for those after. So I'll keep using that term. What the Veil essentially does is guarantee that you cannot PROVE oneness. Anything that approaches true, irrefutable proof of oneness will always come with sufficient cause for doubt that each individual will simply have to make up their own mind.

Greg: Okay. Doesn't the Veil also hide other knowing and information from me, though?

Ego: No. All it does is hide from you your essential oneness with All That Is. But you need to think about this for a moment. If all is truly one, if the most essential truth about everything is its inherent oneness, and if the Veil hides that oneness from you, then I'm sure you can logically see that the Veil will hide the most essential nature of EVERYTHING from you. It will mean that you cannot know the deepest truth about anything at all. Because, as you approach the deepest truth of anything you'd approach proof that all is one. And the Veil forbids this. Do you see the circular nature of the problem? The essential nature of everything is that it is all one with everything else. But this is hidden from you. That's the value of the Veil.

Greg: So you mean I can't know the true nature of anything?

Ego: Until you break though, no. What is remarkable to me is how few people on earth are concerned about the fact that nothing is known down to its root. Nowhere can you look and say, "We really understand that and can therefore build upon a solid foundation of knowledge." You can know about the surface, about the characteristics or about the effect, but you cannot know about the true cause.

Greg: I'm not sure that I know this to be true. Our science has surely gotten to the root of something.

Ego: All right. I'll go there with you. What is planet earth, all the people on it, all the animals, plants and so forth made out of?

Greg: Matter.

Ego: What is matter made out of?

Greg: Atoms. And they are made of sub atomic particles.

Ego: Good. Carry on. What are sub atomic particles made of?

Greg: Strings, basically. And they made out of energy.

Ego: And what is the nature of that energy? What is this energy made of? Where does it come from? Was it created? If so, when and how? And if it wasn't created, how does it come to be?

Greg: I don't know. I don't know any of those answers.

Ego: Well, don't feel bad. Neither does science.

Greg: So you can't prove the oneness of God?

Ego: Hold on. Not so fast. I have a lot of love and respect for rational people of the mind. The scientific method is a wonderful thing and has deepened the human experience immeasurably. I wouldn't want us to begin to play a whole new level of the game only to desert all our atheist friends here at this level. So there's a little surprise in store for them. You see the Veil is, and has for a while now, been thinning.

Greg: What do you mean, thinning?

Ego: I mean that it gradually becomes easier and easier to penetrate the mystery. It is slowly becoming more possible to discover that there IS, in fact, a God of which everyone and everything everywhere is an indivisible part.

Greg:  So what was all the stuff about the value of the Veil? If it's such a smart idea then why is it crumbling down so easily?

Ego: Great question! And here's the answer: no matter how much you like a game and no matter how important a science experiment is, games and scientific experiments alike always come to an end. At some point those engaged with them will say, "We have got what we wanted from this, let's do something else", right?

Greg: Yes. That is my experience.

Ego: Well, that is a rough paraphrase of the greater situation here. This game - or experiment - that is your reality is in the midst of is changing quite radically, so that it can, eventually, be brought to an elegant and joyful end. You see, the high order spirit beings that are involved with the planning, creation and continued unfoldment of this reality are very loving beings. They love you and, in fact, they know that they ARE you. So, while it is ordained that the game must eventually end and all of humanity awaken, they desire to give everyone in the system every opportunity that you could possibly need to awaken so that you will be ready, willing and able to leave this game before it is collapsed in upon itself.

Greg: What will happen after this event of collapsing?

Ego: There is so much to be said about it and there is already so much misunderstanding and misinformation. It's take us the rest of the night to discuss it.

Greg: Yeah, but I'm tired. I woke up at 4:30 AM to get to work.

Ego: Talk to you tomorrow.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

By early 2013 I found myself quite deeply disappointed that we had not experienced The Singularity Event which I had been expecting on December 21st, 2012. I began the following conversation with my Ego, to seek some answers. As so often happens, I received a great deal more than I had hoped for. My Ego used the opportunity to share, in some depth, who he really is and what his role in this reality has been. To me personally this was a revelation!

Greg: Anybody home?

Ego: I am here.

Greg: I am a little puzzled by something. Quite confused, in fact.

Ego: Ah. Have you noticed how some of our very best conversations, featuring some of the richest realizations begin when you take that position? When you are willing to admit to your internal dissonance, describe it carefully and then open yourself to a new transcendent understanding you do a special kind of magic. An alchemical transformation. Lead into Gold. Fear and discomfort into love and delight. And of course we are going to do the same thing right now. And it all begins when you describe your difficulty.

Greg: The experience called The Singularity Event. A wonderful, exciting, blissful moment when we will all FEEL and KNOW that we are one with the Oneness. And then after that everything will be different.

Ego: I am familiar with the subject. Tell me your problem.

Greg: Well, 2012 has come and gone (it’s January 2013 as I write this) and I thought this was going to happen in 2012. I mean, it wasn’t exactly PROMISED that it would happen, but with all the hype around December 2012 I had hoped just a little bit would happen then. So I suppose I am wondering if this is still going to happen. And if so, when?

Ego: There are many different answers to your question because the answer depends entirely on who you are creating yourself to be. Your perspective is everything. You held a particular perspective on the day in question. What perspective are you now willing to take? Who are you, right now, willing to create yourself to be?

Greg: Okay, I’ll play. Here is who I am creating myself to be right now: I am a spark of eternal, divine light who has chosen to express itself in physical form. One who is currently, momentarily, experiencing incarnation as a human being on Planet Earth with the name of Greg Margolis. How’s that?

Ego: I like that. Now tell me, is Greg Margolis a powerful creator being or a victim to his experiences?

Greg: A creator being, of course. I am becoming more and more aware, as I wake up and discover who I really am, that I actually do create my experiences with my deepest beliefs and choices.

Ego: So do you wait for someone else to give to you the things you seek, or do you create them?

Greg: The latter. I guess that is what being a creator being means: you create, right?

Ego: Right. And so, you need to take a moment and see that you created a small paradox for yourself on December 21st, 2012. The Singularity Event, which is an experience of that which is most real and true. An experience of The Oneness cannot be given to you from outside of yourself. It can not come, like a Santa Clause in the night and leave presents for you depending upon whether you have been naughty or nice. Because something as inherently TRUE as a direct experience of The Oneness of All cannot begin with you being a child like victim awaiting gifts from some outside agency.

I remain silent.

Ego: You are silenced by what I have said. Somewhat shocked and some deep disappointment is beginning to well up. But before your mind begins to run circles, before you leap to any conclusions at all - let me remind you of something that, by now, you know well: If you can’t see the perfection, you are standing too close to the picture. So what I am saying is that this too is perfect. And you will, over the course of this discussion, come to see how that might be so.

Greg: But why could I not get this new “perfect” version of the story back on December 21st? 

Ego: Think back. Think back carefully on who you were then. Who you were able to create yourself to be. Think of your inner struggles then. Think of your fears about your own inadequacy, your victim mindset, your self limiting beliefs. There is still SO MUCH you fail to understand. Firstly, I said The Singularity Event cannot be given to you from outside of yourself.

Greg: So it can still happen? I can create it by MYSELF?

Ego: If you are willing, then absolutely, yes, it can happen. Indeed, that is the only way it CAN happen. And if you enact your creator nature then it WILL happen.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

2 hours ago, ll Ontology ll said:

I've reached a new level in my consciousness. Feels fucking awesome.

That's great!

12 minutes ago, Eternal Unity said:

That's great!

This how I feel about your statement:

Concerning "great", which I'd shift to Greatness:

And apparently everything is relative, ask only about 1 in a million Mc Donald's personnel about the theory of relativity though and just about that statement in general.

Edited by ll Ontology ll

What is true love?

HER: (#*&#$%*(&#$(%*&#($%&(*#&$(*&#*(&(**&%&*

YOU: I've just been sick for the last few days. Who knows maybe I was on the brink of death you know how bad it was and now you're giving me this? Shouldn't you be happy that I'm happy right now?

HER: #$(*%&(#*$%)#*$(*$#&%&(*#$&*%

YOU: [Wait... I think I understand.... Nope. I don't.... I seriously thought that'd by me some leeway.... . still waiting.... Nope....] By the way this disclaimer...

HER: Oh sorry yeah I forgot about that.

YOU: Oh great we're on the same page again this is good. This is all so logical I'm really glad we could...

HER: #($*%&^*($&##$*&%^(*&#$(*&(#$&(*&#$^(*&$

YOU: Listen babe I still have no idea what this was about but I was born with dignity. This is all too immature. I'm going to leave the room and when I'm back we can reconvene on this because heck I hell know that there's a universe that's waiting for my healed healing version ready to do some Jesus stuff that I can't let down. Tale as long as you need, I'll be sipping margaritas of life across the stars in the meantime.

HER: *($*(#$)*(^&(*)#$*()&)(*#@&)*(&(@*

YOU: Looks at messages one week later. "New message: Hey...." Acts excited. Opens message, reads "&*&(*&^(*#&$*(&@#(*@&^#*$(&" . Oh fuck you say. Closes message. Decides to wait another week. Keeps on partying. Hits the 6 wk mark. Finally there's some normalcy again.

HER: (Somehow discovers your interpretation of true love after achieving that level of normalcy you had) *&^(&^(*&^(*&^(*&%^(*&%(*&%(&

YOU: (Oh God not again) Babe I just helped millions of people with that understanding of true love! Who else do you see me have patience for like this!

HER: Where were you when I didn't want to speak to you?

YOU: Well... I was OUT. You know.... Away... Because.... That doesn't even make sense!

HER: *(&^)*&^*(&986(*&^9876(876*(76

Moral of the story? Make her sick too at the exact same time :P . It's the only way she'd understand.

Haha that shit cracks me up everytime I read it, fucking funny!

Obviously the real moral of the story is all she needs is a good fuck.

At least in this situation. And specifically from you if you're the dude in the story. Work it out (as in, it's time to break a sweat).

Ego Communication III

Greg: So everything is choice, yes?

Ego: indeed. I'll present you with a choice right now. On the one hand you can choose to continue to label certain beings and their behaviours as evil and, in so doing, you can keep yourself distanced and divorced from them, so that you can remain in a state of judgement of them and so you can keep feeling superior to them. On the other hand you can choose to be willing to come to an understanding that no-one is truly "other" than you, that nothing is eternally unlovable or unforgivable.

Greg: And that's the choice? If I am not willing to come to see it this way then I can't ascend to unity consciousness?

Ego: As with all things, you always have a choice. This time your choice is between unity consciousness and duality (or separation) consciousness. Understand that there is no right or wrong about what you choose and no judgement of you for the choices you make but what you choose defines who you are and creates the reality that you will experience. And, quite simply, you cannot become a being of Unity Consciousness and you cannot reside in a unity reality without being willing to see all as one, without being willing to see the "other" as "self" and without being willing to let go of the mechanisms of separation, such as judgement and hatred. You see? This is the choice offered to you by duality. You can accept the offer of duality and continue to see yourself as separate from all else and travel ever outwards on the path of separation with fear as your motivator. Or, on the other hand, you can choose love. If you choose for love, then you step onto the path of unity. You begin to travel back Home to oneness. It is true that you can, for some while, travel the path of love whilst still clinging to the illusion of separation. This is what happens with those who choose either the "Service to Other" or the "Service to Self" modes of being. And that is fine if that is what you choose. But sooner or later these paths too will converge and these beings will realize that the concepts of Other and Self are not what they first thought. That indeed there is only oneness.

Greg: Either I accept all as being one, or I create more separation? This is my choice?

Ego: Yes. And you cannot move towards being one with All That Is, whilst still at the same time holding onto the view that some beings are so despicable and unlovable that you can simply refuse to accept them as being part of the oneness. That you can label them "evil" and thereby damn them to eternal darkness. All is one. Or it is not. Your choice.

Greg: How can it be not?

Ego: It can't.

Greg: Then how it is a choice?

Ego: It has to be a viable option, in your EXPERIENCE so the impossible is also an option. That is the all-inclusiveness of God. Even the impossible is possible. Even when there is no possibility of choice - there is a choice.

Greg: That is ingenious.

Ego: See what God we have?

Greg: Amazing. And this experience of seeing God as God is, is that enlightenment?

Ego: Enlightenment is a loaded subject and has many facets to it. Seeing God as it is, or, rather, experiencing God as God is - is just one step in enlightenment. 

Greg: So, enlightenment is a process?

Ego: That is more accurate.

Greg: How do you know all this?

Ego: I am you. The most inner part of your being. I know what you know. We are one. You can choose, again, not to be aware of this or even think I am your enemy. The deceiver - I was called. That which separates you from God. So, what is the truth? Am I deceiving you? If so, why have you called upon me?

Greg: I called you?

Ego: Who else? There is only one of us. YOU.

Greg: So, I am talking to myself all this time?

Ego: Yes, but don't be so discouraged. You are never alone.

Greg: Being by myself is not being alone?

Ego: On the contrary, YOURSELF is the most magnificent, the most radiant, the most miraculous, the most spectacular being that God has ever created. It IS God. You are God. You created yourself from yourself and you weren't created at all, because you always WERE. And through the infinity of endless ages, beyond eternity - you will always be. 

Greg: That is inspiring! Thank you.

Ego: Thank you, Greg. Thank you!

This man offered me his kidney when he thought I needed a donor. He’s not as bad as it seems on this section, girls :|

When a babe disrespects her pimp tho. Or she's been slummin where I didn't say she could slum. I'll have open ears but if that doesn't equate to dollars and always more than 95 cents... Look at me. Just look at me. Fuck.

Composing sexy music. Releasing tracks nxt month.

My brain is... Super energised right now.

In the moment revelations as I attempt to gain ownership over my state

(bare in mind I'm yet to develop the language to describe the culture that exists outside this identification with "I", and believe me I know you've heard a thousand people talk about it by this time in your life I get it, it can be an annoying subject, but yes there definitely exist alternate ways of experiencing your sense of self, you'll have to wait until you can self verify) 

• you need to build a plan for organising how the brains resources are going to be used throughout the day, look at the brains resources as like basketballs you're lining up for the hoop right yeah you get it, energy balls.
  • you need to know how to speed up the brain and slow down the brain moreover you need to know the effects of various behaviours on future behaviour so that you can test to see how well effects correlate with desired actions
    • For example, I have just been in hysterics (lots of fun, laughing, etc) with some people I know for the past few hours and that's likely released enormous amounts of dopamine in my brain which has some pros and cons because of course there's also various kinds of dopamine, at present because I'm one of those over-excitables (yeah you can look it up) I'm right now acting like I have ADHD a little haha its difficult to get my brain to a speed and rhythm where its able to find deep concentrated thought.
      • You can however literally learn to hone different states as you become accustomed to understanding this relationship between brain speed and rhythm with behaviour versus your desired outcomes. You can also take a more direct approach by actively training to shift from emotional/energetic state A to state B as well as following as needed a sophisticated identification process, that may or may not need to include activating the memory centres (its not worth doing it unless this is coupled with states that are going to encourage deeper contemplation of course). Either way you go they'll be a learning bridge to each other.
      • When you wish to move to deeper states, shift the body mind mechanism through the power of energetic being but coupled as well to a process I'm happy to share that I came up with called thought streaming. 
        • Consider any subject you wish to contemplate. Start anywhere you want or as logically as you want. Hold that first element in mind and focus in on it carefully with your minds eye, scan it for further patterns, this is great if you're visually inclined but in general I'd like you to encompass your entire imagination or simply as much that would under ideal conditions have great utility.
        • After the first scan, move to a second scan where you concentrate on more of the abstractions/abstract that can be generated from what you're examining. With every abstraction, scan further patterns between those abstractions. Your head may begin to hurt haha and if you begin to break a sweat don't reach for the towel I need you to Rocky Balboa this.
        • I want you to sit in the tension of this. Next I want you to sway back and fourth gently only as a body to mind activation technique where you trigger the mind from the body to begin to find a rhythm in the mental action that you're performing. You're mind is now perfecting the art of the timing involved in what you're doing, aka, you're slowing down the mind in one aspect and speeding it up in another to perfect your ability to perform this task. 
        • Now you're at a point where you're getting better and better at honing the deeper mind state while and in conjunction with using this thought streaming tool as a complementary mechanism.
        • More and more this will become a trigger point that you can self initiate as you remember the state itself and can activate it with the same feeling of competence that you would in the same way as you do shifting to a different state as described above. So it becomes analogous to muscle memory right.

• Thank me later bitches (as it'll take a bit of practice before you notice effects, but who knows you may pick it up quickly). 

Lastly, feel free to improve upon these off the cuff notes I've made here as I will do so myself. Otherwise there's elements to the described thought streaming process that are a little too complicated for mention unless I were to describe something with greater intensity. These are however the only necessary raw ingredients for building from that point.

Edited by ll Ontology ll