Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The0Self

Fairly intense awakening/glimpse out of nowhere

9 posts in this topic

So that’s why it’s all over when Unconditional Love is seen... Why? Well, 1. It cannot be put into words or described. 2. Everyone knows it deep down, but it’s too much to bear to admit it, both in beauty and magnitude, to be able to even exist while looking even slightly toward it.

I just had a memory pop up, it wasn’t mine. It was of an enlightened family of Jews in Holocaust (maybe not literally Holocaust, but looked very much like that; some genocide/etc).

It was practically the faintest memory ever, as if the experience intensity gain was turned down to 0.0001%. It was SO fine, but... what I saw... it was so heartbreaking and heartwarming and indescribably amazing, seeing the enlightened appearance entirely free from the person ...

(that alone is a bit like 5-MeO times infinity as far as just how different it felt for there to be no one there, and that doesn’t come close to this level of pure unimaginable ineffability; 5meo may be “more intense” and amazing, but it isn’t anything like this)

... in a family of Holocaust sufferers (“experienced” [it was beyond mere subject-object experience] the memory of at least 2 individuals merged through shared ego death), that even a faint glimmer caused the “I” to cry out in terror — the fear of death was immense — I almost didn’t make it out. Though, it’s intuitively obvious that I never was.

Edited by The0Self

3 hours ago, The0Self said:

to cry out in terror — the fear of death was immense — I almost didn’t make it out.

This is the ego, or monkey mind. Let it go. Surrender.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

29 minutes ago, James123 said:

This is the ego, or monkey mind. Let it go. Surrender.

It literally felt like end of universe. Like it was about to be erased. I don’t know how the fuck to let go like that. It’ll probably happen unexpectedly when I’m driving to work or something ? (well, obviously not, but you get the idea)

This was from no drugs and actually, no technique. I just sat down and just started noticing everything was truly “Perfectly Ordinary” and then that memory flashed. It was a shockingly powerful glimpse for such a short flash.

Edited by The0Self

27 minutes ago, The0Self said:

It literally felt like end of universe. Like it was about to be erased. I don’t know how the fuck to let go like that. It’ll probably happen unexpectedly when I’m driving to work or something ? (well, obviously not, but you get the idea)

Thats right. It is end of identification with the thoughts, which is self or you. 

All wrong-doing arises because of mind. If mind is transformed can wrong-doing remain

Buddha

28 minutes ago, The0Self said:

This was from no drugs and actually, no technique. I just sat down and just started noticing everything was truly “Perfectly Ordinary” and then that memory flashed. It was a shockingly powerful glimpse for such a short flash.

Definitely. Try to do is hard, but not doing is easy. 

17 minutes ago, James123 said:

Thats right. It is end of identification with the thoughts, which is self or you. 

All wrong-doing arises because of mind. If mind is transformed can wrong-doing remain

Buddha

Definitely. Try to do is hard, but not doing is easy. 

It literally feels like I’m looking at going from

1. normal life, to

2. dying forever, and becoming everything

Though obviously there is already only the 2nd, it feels final.
It’s basically a no brainer. I choose life, lol. Whatever that was with no one was perfection, but that same state with self would be utter incomprehensible — idk, can’t really even imagine it properly. Was like literally no one here or anywhere else either, just everything. Obviously not up to “me” though.

Fear has gone. Might try inquiry/witness/surrender in a couple days, I feel like that could probably blow it.

Edited by The0Self

13 minutes ago, The0Self said:

becoming everything

Not becoming everything, just vanishing the thoughts. The base of separation is based on identification with the thoughts. What is everything? Still an identification. Entire life, universe vsvs becomes just a thought thats it??? experiencing the being god, infinite, nothingness just become a thought not even, there is nothing there. ??? 

It’s basically a no brainer. I choose life,

Enlightenment is end of the self and identification. Ego hates that. Lol. 

Edited by James123

@James123 ? yeah I wasn’t exactly being literal with “becoming everything” (who would become what already is?) just saying that’s how much fear it was causing. And that’s how profound the “experience” was. Almost killed me, or seemed to.

@James123 ? yeah I wasn’t exactly being literal with “becoming everything” (who would become what already is?) just saying that’s how much fear it was causing. And that’s how profound the “experience” was. Almost killed me, or seemed to.

Love it. ? the question is why are you afraid of fear? Why dont you love it? ? cheat the mind.

@The0Self ? 

Die into the honing it, as if a prism, through intention for someone who could use the love. It’ll flush it out. Pinnacle experience ime. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE