Anton

Travel recommendations after finishing university

5 posts in this topic

Hi, im looking to travel next summer for a few about six months.

My goal with my first solo travel trip is to primarily grow my self spiritually and experience new cultures. To this end I want on my trip to do retreats and things of similar nature.
So my I'm looking for recommendations

I recommend Panditarama Lumbini Vipassana retreat if you go to Nepal! I hear that Goenka’s retreats are also good. There are many all over the world.

If you need more input regarding Panditarama, feel free to message me. I’m happy to help :) 

I recommend you go to Thailand, nature there is fascinating. I think it's going to be a beautiful summer there.

Going from living in the U.S. to Europe and Canada were cool. Going to China while only knowing how to say hello in Mandarin gave me an almost completely consistent no-mind experience for about three days. You’d be surprised how much not being able to talk to anyone or read anything impacts your consciousness. It was a great experience beyond just that, but it was nice to experience some spiritual side effects from travel too. 

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

Croatia ofcxD you'l learn how to drink coffee for HOURS and do nothing, and find yourself in the process.xD