Egodeathrow

Subliminal messaging as a tool for paradigm shift and awakening

3 posts in this topic

I don't know how you guys feel about subliminal messaging but after experimenting with many different types of subliminal messages, Morphogenetic field audios and isochronic tones over the past few years I have been experiencing absolutely insane spiritual gains and realizations that have completely changed my paradigm and approach towards spirituality and awakening, If you use these audios it may shock you just how much they can change your baseline level of Consciousness given that you are using good subliminal channels you can trust, This particular audio is so fast acting and awakening that it will give you real and deep changes that will connect you to God and Consciousness unlike any other meditation tool besides psychedelics and real yoga that I have found, Also these audios are that much more powerful when using psychedelics just because your subconscious mind is blown right open and is extremely sensitive to subtle information and it will definately make your trip deeper and have longer lasting insights. I honestly believe that Leo should look into subliminal messaging for himself because this is such a great consciousness expanding tool that is very easy to overlook and dismiss until you actually experience the benefits for yourself, And I know Leo would appreciate the affirmations in this audio because they are describing the exact type of connection to God and Consciousness that we are pursuing here to realize ourselves as Absolute oneness and Infinity. This channel is great btw they are by far the most powerful and potent subliminal channel that is on Youtube at the moment and pretty much every audio on this channel is absolutely gold and will give you impressive results. Love you all 

Edited by Egodeathrow

Welcome to the forum. Thanks for sharing. I'm not sure what to make of this. I like to be open-minded to things I do not understand. On the other hand, I just hear music. Beautiful music, but alas just music. No affirmations or insights. I highly doubt listening to a music track can lead to a Spiritual Awakening to God Realization. But I could be wrong, and hope I am.

Edited by Sempiternity

@Sempiternity The affirmations are subliminal meaning that you won't actually hear the affirmations but they are actually embedded into the music so your subconcious will absorb them without you having to process the affirmations and there won't be any concious resistence towards the affirmations unlike if they were audible. I understand the skepticism but don't underestimate just how many nitty gritty details that your subconcious mind is absorbing and forming beliefs about everyday from unconcious sources. Your subconcious will hear every single affirmation and start to form new beliefs pretty quickly.