MuriloPais

Jealous people - your thoughts about

7 posts in this topic

Well, in my case this is a little problem for me haha, i see that every time i'm going out my mother look at me disappointed, she says that i dont need to go outside of home, because we have a good relationship and i dont need more friends(friends are shit in her opinion), i lost a lot of friendships in this. I have fear to be a guy with 0 friends in some years hahaha, so i decided to put love in the way she see things, but dont take her opinion seriously.

For me the best way to resolve this is a good conversation or Just accept and do different, your own way.

It sounds like your mother is trying to keep you as a child.  Likely she is unfulfilled and you are the center of her world, and she likely has fear of you leaving.  Does she have much going on in her own life? 

52 minutes ago, intotheblack said:

It sounds like your mother is trying to keep you as a child.  Likely she is unfulfilled and you are the center of her world, and she likely has fear of you leaving.  Does she have much going on in her own life? 

Yeah! She have a lot of things in her life, Friends, a job with lot of responsability, she go out to parties, have a boyfriend. Sounds funny, cuz she dont want me to have this things, with my young brother is different, he have freedom. 

Is this a corona thing?

Sounds strange, I'd get out and meet friends and be on the lookout to find my own apartment soonish.

2 hours ago, universe said:

Is this a corona thing?

Sounds strange, I'd get out and meet friends and be on the lookout to find my own apartment soonish.

Haha would a little cool if it was, this has been going on for like 5 years. In this 5 years i lost tons of good friends, had little neurosis of this.

I'm really thinking in go to another country or City, living by myself i can lead my life to whatever i want.

11 hours ago, MuriloPais said:

Yeah! She have a lot of things in her life, Friends, a job with lot of responsability, she go out to parties, have a boyfriend. Sounds funny, cuz she dont want me to have this things, with my young brother is different, he have freedom. 

Hmm So why you don’t just go out? I don’t think she’s to blame for you staying home just because she said, especially if your brother goes out.

8 hours ago, MuriloPais said:

this has been going on for like 5 years. In this 5 years i lost tons of good friends

Just because she said you don’t need to go out? Why did you listen? She goes out with friends so why not question her contradictions  ?

doesn't sound like the whole story 

Edited by intotheblack

On 26/04/2021 at 4:09 AM, intotheblack said:

Hmm So why you don’t just go out? I don’t think she’s to blame for you staying home just because she said, especially if your brother goes out.

Just because she said you don’t need to go out? Why did you listen? She goes out with friends so why not question her contradictions  ?

doesn't sound like the whole story 

I know it's my fault in this case, i grew up with a meaning i create that she was right all the time, that she had all the answers for life. I didn't go out because i had fear to disappoint her, to be like my uncle with vicious in cocaine and other stuffs. But i realized this is a neurosis.