Followers 0
Preety_India

Dragon Energy

40 posts in this topic

Going to add here

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Sometimes you need to put out some dragon energy 

I would not call it feral energy as I see feral energy as something that is not beneficial to me. I  call it cat energy. Funny how animal energies work 

But Dragon Dragon energy is mean energy 

It's for survival and keeping detractors out 

But it's not about being evil 

571c4i.jpg

I feel terrible. 

I don't think I deserve this. 

I need the dragon energy. The serpentine energy to get through things. 

Feral energy is different from serpentine energy. 

Feral energy is more about personal aggression. 

Whereas serpentine energy is more about fire, it is being assertive. It is holding and standing your ground. 

I need to be able to differentiate this 

I've a hard time discerning these two energies. 

Going to be dealing with this issue for the next 2 days.. 

When you interact with society, social games is all you get. 

One way of dealing with this is  to stick around with "no nonsense " kind of people. 

Just plain decent people. 

That's it. 

They aren't there to create any drama.  They aren't trying to bring everyone on board with their messiah complex or being hypocritical because when shit hits the fan, they are the first ones to scurry away. 

They are not trying to handle conflict in a way where they tend to appear good (gooder ) meanwhile throwing others under the bus. 

That's not called conflict resolution because no party is truly satisfied, it's called "I'm the better guy in this " strategy and where does it stem from,  "ego".........?

That's what is happening here. 

When you don't get satisfactory solutions you shouldn't agree to something like a mule. It won't help.. 

It's not about personal dignity or worth since we sometimes are too obsessed about that. 

It's about.......... This doesn't work. It backfires. Before you become the sacrificial lamb, just check out. The sooner the better. 

Decent people on the other hand aren't exactly trying to please everyone. They either stay silent because they don't see a better way out or take proactive action to shut down conflict altogether instead of using words like resolution. 

Sharpening my dragon energy slowly. 

Everything is so difficult. 

I swear. Everything needs hours and hours of psycho emotional processing. 

Too much software and little hardware. 

This is where Stage Orange and Stage Red completely put stage Green back in the closet where it belongs 

Don't be afraid of the lion that roars at you. 

Be afraid of the sheep that is yet to become a lion. 

Because when it does, you're fucked

What you need is your hazmat suit on. 

I am developing this dragon energy and its really helpful. 

Feeling better. Slightly. 

Thank you Dragon. You help. 

It's still very difficult for me to explain what dragon energy really is. 

I suck at articulation as usual And on top of it, this is a vibe that needs to be felt, it can't be worded exactly. 

This is like tribal energy. That wildness. That wild aggression. Stage Red energy. 

This energy is needed during combat. It creates intimidation 

It's like you're trying to enter a wild Empire in a thick jungle and you feel very scared to enter because you fear that its going to be violent in there or you sense a feeling of intimidation. It's not like you won't get love there. But you also feel like if you made even one mistake, you will have some explaining to do or else things are not going to be good. 

This energy feels very combative, not necessarily competitive but combative, don't know how to exactly describe this. My senses aren't catching this energy very perfectly. It's coming and going out, I feel the sensation for a minute and it suddenly goes. 

I'll call this the mad Elephant Energy. An Elephant in musth.  You'd be very scared of such energy. 

You don't want a raging elephant to run towards you. 

When you talk to some people they can completely roast you and not just roast you but also make it tougher for you to be antagonistic with them 

I have observed this with Sagittarius or Taurus. 

Taurus the bull comes with extreme masculine energy that can simply crush you in a minute. 

You feel extremely stung. 

Versus someone who is simply being mean in a non offensive manner. That doesn't really count. It doesn't make me sit up and watch. 

In fact it makes me cringe. I don't admire such people. There is nothing to admire. Someone is just being mean and sarcastic. What's to admire about it?

Now if someone has the audacity to speak the truth and go on a full roast, I sit up and actually watch with a slight twinkle in my eyes. I'm like - wow, bravo. 

That makes the person very attractive to me, Man or woman. (I'm not bisexual before you get extra thoughts )

Edited by Preety_India

These are fire and earth signs. Raw emotion. Raw fire. Raw muted energy. 

I like Taurus for that. 

My second boyfriend was a Taurus. Wasn't that masculine physically, skinny like Leo, but he could fight verbally and throw in some jabs.. 

Although Leo is way better at this. Way better. 

Leo can roast like no other. 

When Leo says "Mr smartass " he is really throwing in the verbal punch hard. 

He is the only dude on this forum who got the GALLS and THE BALLS to show you who you exactly are and SHUT YOU UP like no other 

That's attractive. It's masculine. 

He is not being wimpy. He ain't taking any shit. You cannot go to Leo with a puny ass and expect him to pander to you. He will give it you straight up. Don't like it then take your puny ranty ass back home. 

It's like how they say 

"Can't take the heat. Then get out of the kitchen. "

Leo is like that. 

You can't take his heat. Then you ain't shit. 

He is not going to get lower in his principles to coddle you. THIS IS DRAGON ENERGY RIGHT THERE. 

There was another dude who was similar who probably left the forum. He was very sweet to me. His name was Martin. He was affectionate with me. Helped me a bit with shadow work. 

But he was similar. He roasted Leo really good, for the first time Leo bowed. Leo admitted to his arrogance. But Leo wasn't going to cave in to any puny ass wimpy kid. Then why Martin? Because Martin was so ferocious that Leo could not say No. Leo had to agree  

This is Dragon Energy. It is very strong and ferocious.  

The person will come at you like a shark. Devour you. You better not.. 

What Dragon Energy says is this 

"Do not mess with me,  I ain't gonna be messed with. Beware of me. "

This energy is also represented in the Hindu Goddess Kali. In the serpentine Gods of the Aztec. In tribal cultures on murals, walls, at entrances with huge sculptures standing at the entrance guarding the structure. Why??????

That's because it is a way of ancient cultures saying 

"enter here at your own risk. "

This is generally seen around sacred places, like temples or tombs where there is a need to scare away tomb robbers or general miscreants.  They are kept at bay 

Do you think that you'll raise a palace like the Versailles and keep beautiful artifacts inside as a tribute and write a polite message outside the building - "hey please, please don't steal the contents inside. " and you assume that robbers are going to listen to that and go "we probably should not rob the place, let's have some respect, let's sing Kumbaya. "

Naaaaaaaaah..... You don't keep sociopaths out like that. If you did that your culture is gone. Your civilization is Over. You are cucked. You are done.  

You can't sing Kumbaya with terrorists. 

You need WAR.  

That's where you need Dragon Energy. 

You think that the Egyptian pyramids have lasted an eternity because of a kumbaya culture????? No way. They have lasted so long because they put blood, sweat and tears into it. They put their spirit into it. They put such force into creating the gigantic structures that even forces of nature cannot beat them. Even if someone decided to defile these structures, hell will break loose..

Hell hath no fury as the curse of the Egyptian pyramids. 

Stay away or get burned. 

This is Dragon Energy. 

No civilization can survive without this Energy. 

If you keep passive, then all sorts of sociopaths take over your civilization, whether it be SJW Type victim players (not all SJWS Are bad and not all cancel culture is bad, yet there are aspects where a civilization might end up getting cucked if such trends continue and I'm a feminist and I still say this that if certain energies aren't contained than victim hood can turn into riot and run the palace into the ground. This is healthy conservativism where it meets Stage Green and does not allow puny people with tiny emotional agendas from ruining decades of hard work.  This is healthy conservatism. Right and wrong has a definition otherwise we can't survive. We haven't survived for centuries as humanity because of a stage Green or stage Turquoise culture, but because of blood and war, because of stage Red and Stage Blue, because of Viking Blood in our ancestors, because of violence and fight, combat, you on the other hand have such a pleasant privilege of sitting behind your laptop and parking at the grocery store because you never had to worry about raw survival, it was simply given to you by the virtue of human rights and social decency, your ancestors didn't have this privilege, no matter how loving and kind they might have been. So thank your Viking Ancestors for their blood and appreciate the lower stages of Red and Blue instead of constantly shitting on them in the name of moral superiority. It's feigned. )

If you don't want to be replaced, taken over, invaded or destroyed then learn to stand your ground as fiercely as possible no matter how bloody it gets,  your sacrifices will be honored., your bravery rewarded. 

This is Dragon energy. 

I don't see feral energy the same as Dragon energy. 

Dragon energy is about developing a spine. Pure survival 

Whereas feral energy is destructive. It is about creating nonsense. It is the kind of energy that some SJWs have. They create shit out of nothing. I have absolutely no tolerance for such people. No value and no admiration. They are empty vessels who act shallow and entitled.. 

Their victim hood doesn't make sense because I don't see what was wrong. 

They claim extra protection and worth and eligibility on the basis of victim hood. 

I have no patience for that. 

I'm a real woman. Either you talk to me or you don't. But you don't talk at me. Naaaaah. 

I see feral energy as something offensive. 

Like someone who easily gets offended, acts preachy, acts moralistic and saintly, they just cant be selfish  oh they are so good and without blemish, stupid puny little ass, crying holy, take your rubbish, I don't need it. 

If you're offended where offense doesn't exist, meanwhile you're the one interested in riling up shit, then sorry you lost credibility in my eyes, you're the direct antithesis of what you preach. Not to mention what a hypocrite you must be to have the balls to preach others on what's superior. 

You're not trying to spread peace nor are you a victim in any way. You're simply insecure and entitled egomaniac who gets too offended when things don't go their way. 

And nobody needs to put up with your useless wild energy because when the real storm hits, you're the one who will first run for cover and throw everyone under the bus. 

You're neither a savior nor a warrior. You are just a lazy slob who wanted some fake power by feeding on real power. 

You wanted to throw in the act of someone on a crusade to change the world. You ain't changing shit. You can't even change yourself,much less change the world. 

You're neither feminine nor masculine. You're nothing. 

Because being either feminine or masculine in the real essence, both are equally challenging . To be at war is a challenge. To love is also a challenge. 

So what should be done with puny asses like you?

Such people need to be tossed out and locked up and their energy controlled from destroying things. They need a massive dose of masculinity and dragon energy to shut them up and be put in their place 

Sometimes I feel this is what needs to be done to SJWs who go out of control and run riot all over and simply create problems for fun. This also brings to my mind the Capitol riots, unnecessary drama, riling up nonsense with body paint and costumes. These people aren't inspiration as they assume themselves to be, they are pure trash. 

And trash belongs where it rightfully belongs. 

In Hindu mythology it is believed that a lot of trash will take over in Kaliyug days, that is final days there will be too much trash around, we're already witnessing the death of civilization and the rise of trash culture. No surprise. The end is here. 

Focus on the opposite. 

If someone is rioting for human rights that's understandable. 

But it would be better if they don't create much fuss 

I see such people as revolutionaries. Often the lines between revolutionary and rioter are blurred. 

Rioters, the useless ones who riot about trivial nonsense represent useless feral energy whereas revolutionaries represent Dragon energy. 

This is how I see it. 

It takes a lot to fight for civil rights, to stand your ground in face of danger and demonization, to be an activist, to be a revolutionary. To be at outright war, is stage Red Dragon energy You simply kill, no mercy. To be a warrior or crusader or activist is stage Green Dragon energy. 

I sometimes think that the whole Spiral Dynamics ladder needs to be upside down or downside up 

Because we have become so passive (like a Saint ) as a civilization that we might need special injections of Stage Red or else another Corona will take us down. 

The whole turn the other cheek doesn't work in real life. 

In real life we need policing just the way we need policing on this forum (at least something of this forum matches with real life ; sigh) 

With too much stage Kumbaya, we can't protect other species, let alone our own. 

Phew...... Feels like relief after releasing the Dragon Energy. 

Looking at some random Indian girls with sarees made me feel better. Haha. Who knew. 

Edited by Preety_India

Lately there was a lot going on, on this forum and so I wanted to stay out of the drama for good. 

I decided not to talk to anyone but my introversion causes some loneliness so it's not healthy. But I'm used to being shy and silent. Like I spent a whole decade in school not talking to anyone. That's a lot. Like a long time without talking. It kinda stunted me socially. Back then I wasn't really aware that I was such an introvert. I thought everyone was this way. It's only in college that I became more aware that others are very social and I'm too introverted in comparison. 

In recent years I made deliberate effort to sort of come out of this shell I had created around myself. Thanks to my ex boyfriend Joseph who put massive effort in cutting down my introversion and helping me open up gradually little by little everyday. 

So I came this far in the social scope. 

Edited by Preety_India

50ma39.jpg

He really helps me.