Jaci

Thoughts and Advice

3 posts in this topic

A little background....

I was only ever a pothead before trying DMT almost 2 years ago. About 6-8 months after trying DMT I tried shrooms a handful of times. Then, 2 days ago I tried 150mcg LSD tab. 

I use psychedelics as a tool. I trip when it calls to me which isn't often. After tripping I always take time to intergrate my trip into my life. Using journaling, yoga, and mediation to help the integrating process. 

However, taking the LSD wasn't a situation where I felt like it was "calling to me." I just took it because it was a good chill day. I finally got them after waiting a week, I never had it before, and I guess I was just excited to partake. Set and setting was perfect. Even the trip was amazing, no problem there.

The problem is these few days since my trip. I feel almost depressed. It's hard for me to get out of bed, find motivation, and I am just in a shitty mood. I feel fatigued and tired.

My trip lasted 11 hours before I made myself go to bed which was so difficult because my brain felt so awake but my body was tired. The trip was actually not what I expected at all. I was almost hyperfocused. I was reading books, researching, watching educationtional material, and deep contemplating. 

I don't want to be like this but its not as simple as snapping out if it. I almost wonder if I over worked my brain or something and I am just tired. Idk.....any thoughts or advice

Of course, I'm not an expert either, but I would highly expect you to go back to what you consider normal again automatically. Sometimes some part of you wants more than another part, and then it makes sense to me you can get really exhausted afterwards. Perhaps a shower/bath and some relaxing will help?:)
Take care buddy

Edited by Waken