Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

Mr. Moonwolf and Mr. Blackrose

89 posts in this topic

If I were looking at him, I would be looking at him in several different ways.

My way of showing love is eccentric.

I would look at him with some anger to get him stimulated.

593yuv.jpg

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

He has a certain innocence, that creates a lust in me.

Did I forget to mention that he looks so much like my first crush?

He absolutely does. I hate that he looks older in the picture. I would have definitely appreciated a much younger look but he still rocks that rugged guy look in this picture.

I love the roughness on his face, the feeling that all he cares about is grabbing a woman and giving her a mouthful of his load.

593yn4.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

If he was with me,I would look at him this way, the maneater look..

593ypo.jpg

I'll never have that saintly calm expression on my face. I'm too volatile for that 

593yzw.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

Sometimes I might have a strong defensive "don't mess with me" expression  on my face. Like I'm asking him, "what up bitch?"

593ysh.jpg

I love many scenes in the movie.

593z3q.jpg

Love this beach scene.

The way he looks at her. He holds no bars, tells her like it is, I forgot the exact words he says to her in this scene.

593zbu.jpg

The cigarette scene.

That's a mouthful.

She wants him to light a cigarette, instead he offers her his own and places the pipe gently in her mouth. She smiles as a return favor.

This chemistry is what my wet dreams are made of.

593zgb.jpg

I like how he grabs her. Like a full grab, especially with his hand on the butt, almost wanting to own the shit out of her.

I like it when a man does that to me. Fully owning me after I've resisted him.

What's the point of living if I don't do a bit of drama?

The only lover that can satisfy me truly is someone like Nick.

So many different males personalities and characters I wrote about. 

Yet they never truly satisfied me, they were good in their ways in healing certain parts of my character but not me  as a whole.

Nick can do that.

His character is perfectly suited to mine.

Damn I'm falling in love with Nick.

The Nick character has qualities that attract my inner soul

• Giving me freedom to be myself 
  • Having a deeper matured understanding of me 
  • Sexually gratifying, romantic and passionate. Not raw or hardcore, subtle yet passionate 
  • Respecting me 
  • Protective of me 
  • Making fun of my idiosyncrasies
  • Dominating me in subtle ways
  • Giving me smart replies, short yet effective at beating my questions.
  • Always holding me accountable without being rude
  • Very matured 
  • Protective of me when someone attacks me in public. Defends me 
  • Compliments me by pissing me off and then looking at me with a teasing laugh, snarky laugh...Im a bit self deprecating so if someone laughs at me while making fun of me but in an endearing way to point out how weird I am, I kinda laugh back at them and join them in their mocking of me. If someone has a good spirit ,I take it as a sport rather than being offended by their mocking of my idiocy. Haha, I can make people laugh without trying because I know I do dumb shit all the time without realizing...i don't mind being made fun of. I'm hearty in that way. My usual response to that would be something like - hehehe, haha, lol....that means I'm delighted by your teasing... 
  • The cold shoulder response is the worst. I don't like anyone giving me a cold shoulder. It kills my spirit and leaves me sad, I tend to guilt myself and I feel very abandoned. Being warm around me cheers me up.
  • I'm very much like Sharon Stone of Basic Instinct , the character Catherine in real life. It is how I am. I'm playful, smirky, sneaky, a bit drama craving (in a good way), generous, big hearty, seductive, flirty, natural, intuitive, feminine, caring, can fly off the handle like a short fuse but not for too long, sometimes 'mean' if I feel like nobody respects me, agile, flowing, passionate, ephemeral,  humble , sweet, sexually and emotionally submissive, respecting of your boundary, obedient and very respectful of your presence. I never offend, I am quick to apologise if I learn I have offended. I am a freedom loving person so I never really pry into other's nitty gritty beyond cursory level of curiosity. I don't meddle into people's affairs, not the nosy type at all. 
  • I never betray people who are close to me, they are valuable to me more than they know. 
  • I always believe that people should have absolute freedom in who they are and they should be given their space, I respect people's space very very much and this is my greatest strengths in friendship, I'm a very loyal companion. And I never give a cold shoulder. I'm extremely welcoming and I am always careful that I'm treating others well
  •  I don't like if someone felt in my presence. My goal , when you become my friend, is to keep you happy and to make you feel warm and wanted. I never truly forsake anyone. Unless you have completely ruined my boundaries by walking all over me or if I sense some sociopathy in you, whereby I cut ties.
  • When I cut ties, it's almost permanent. Rarely do I think again of the person I cut ties with. It's like I'm gone from your life and I ain't coming back.
  • When I dumped my boyfriends, even if they tried reaching me, I never went back and cut off completely and evacuated myself from their life, I just don't keep any floating grey areas. I'm either this or that. It's against my core principles to leave something hanging, without any clear closure. No I give closure and a "DONE" MEANS DONE. No ifs and buts or interstitial spaces for you to get through to me. If I don't want you , then I don't want you, my friendship is a privilege ,but not in a narcissistic way, it's this way to make someone understand that I value my friendship to you  and I won't allow my principles to be ruined by your trashy behaviour. I can not allow ugliness in behaviour 

So yeah, having someone like Nick around me is a great boost to my personality and presence. 

Edited by Preety_India

The character like Nick is very compatible to my real life personality.

It goes with me.

I feel calm in the presence of an understanding person

Edited by Preety_India

People like that character Nick tend to ground me and help me with my flow. They tend to calm my passionate energy and help me to stay objective especially correcting me whenever I need to be corrected.

I don't appreciate someone who is hyper critical or judgemental.

I need someone who is in tune with me in the moment. 

They need to have an intuitive connection with me. 

Edited by Preety_India

I tried to look into my compatibility with different zodiac signs and found that its a general mismatch with most of them . 

Pisces with Pisces

Kinda energizing and both enrich each other. However both tend to argue a lot and there are tons of misunderstandings which usually leads to frequent fights, robbing of energy and nothing ever gets done. 

Pisces with Aries

With Aries,the chemistry is so dumb. Aries is bad at social cues and slow to understand. The eccentric behaviors of an Aries can drive a Pieces mad..

Pisces with Taurus 

Good combo. But loses steam and lots of arguements. Lack of respect for each others boundaries and the controlling nature of Taurus will make the Pisces go poof.

The last thing a Pisces wants is being molded into something.

Pisces with Gemini 

Its not romantic or inspiring. Gemini is a boring preacher and there is no energy exchange .

Pisces with Cancer

Good combo. But Cancer can be flighty and suddenly get Moody and difficult even  mean 

Pisces with Leo 

Good combo

There is not a lot of contrast between Leo and Pisces. They tend to get along quite well and easily adapt to each other. ... Their submissive nature welcomes Leo' control as long as it is put forth with affection and love. Leo and Pisces can share many colors in all the relationships they make with each other.

Leo can be okayish unless he is acting weird , in which case the Pisces gives up 

Also Leo is cold .

Pisces with  Virgo

The only problem that Virgo and Pisces may face is with Virgo's tendency to be domineering and critical. Pisces does not like to be criticized. much less to be manipulated and reprimanded about their every move.

Pisces with  Libra

Libra and Pisces partners will be loving and affectionate together; they will have a strong connection that is built on flowery prose and romantic dinners.

However, Pisces can be both closed off and moody, which will bring them into conflict with Libra's diplomatic and optimistic qualities. Additionally, both Libra and Pisces can be indecisive and impressionable, which can mean they make poor decisions together (when they're even able to come to a decision)

Pisces with Scorpio

The Scorpio and Pisces match are both creatures with a Water influence. This makes these two personalities have intense emotions. ... But, if Pisces gives is too comfortable with another, Scorpio gets upset. The emotional and sensitive nature of Pisces and Scorpio makes them gentle souls.

As soon as dreamy Pisces and equally sensitive Scorpio are near each other, they'll feel the other's presence on an almost otherworldly level. ... Your Pisces soulmate will be able to give you everything you want and more.

Scorpio tends to be very mysterious, imbued with passion and intensity. This intrigues Pisces and draws them to Scorpio, curiously tickled by Scorpio's sensual and seductive nature. Scorpio is drawn to Pisces' kind and warm spirit, which was obvious from the moment Scorpio lay their eyes on Pisces.

The dreamy Pisces can find grounding in the real world attitude of the Scorpio. At times no-nonsense, Scorpio helps Pisces figure out what their real gifts and resources are. Pisces can struggle with drug and alcohol problems. The deep healer traits of Scorpio help Pisces pull themselves together and find their personal power.

More Highs: cozy home life; shared desire for a strong emotional bond; merging in the sex act; soulful depth; vivid imagination.

Scorpio and Pisces are passionate water signs, so it's no wonder they are swept into each other's arms. The power of their emotions makes for a very romantic union.

Both are acutely sensitive to surroundings and people. This is comforting, as each picks up on that, and can navigate that world of nuance together. They can share what they're sensing about a situation and will understand if the mood shifts suddenly. They can "feel" each other out, and take comfort in having that intimacy.

Both Scorpio and Pisces are super psychic. They might finish each other's sentences. Both need time alone and will be respectful of that. Physical intimacy is very sensual and passionate. It's a dreamy bond, with devotion.

Pisces tends to be more "spiritual" in its outlook and can help the Scorpio that has lost its faith. Scorpio tends to get stuck in resentments, hatreds, rages, jealousies. That's where Pisces can help by encouraging forgiveness. Sometimes Pisces can offer a 'many lifetimes' view of what's going on, and help Scorpio see themselves as learning karmic lessons.

Scorpio can show Pisces how to have strong emotional boundaries and self-control. Scorpio is more confident, able to motivate Pisces into taking risks. Scorpio helps Pisces stop being afraid of life, and swimming away from necessary conflicts.

Pisces can have thin skin, and that makes them vulnerable to Scorpio's poisonous venom. A malleable Pisces in the hands of a control freak Scorpio is doomed. The issue is about personal will, which can be a weak point for Pisces and a strong point for Scorpio. If there's a lot of acting out, this can be a role play of master and servant, or abuser and victim. But sometimes these are roles we have to act out, to understand ourselves and make other choices. Scorpio's nature is often extreme, and this can lead impressionable Pisces to dark places.

If Pisces is deep in addiction, this opens them up to being drained by an emotional vampire Scorpio. If Pisces is not committed to their own life, they can surrender to an unhealthy alliance that leaves them self-less. Pisces gets lost in the long shadow of Scorpio. If both partners are willing to walk through the darkness together, any of these dark relationship issues can be resolved.

Pisces with  Saggitarius

Zero compatibility 

Pisces with Capricorn

Annoyance

Pisces with Aquarius

Aquarius can act too independent and aloof and Pisces could get into a hassle trying to trap him into an emotional bond.

Meh!!

Edited by Preety_India

So a major romantic compatibility for me arises on the Virgo Libra Scorpio Axis with great understanding shown by Virgo, Patience shown by Libra and extreme intimacy shown by Scorpio

So there are two axes of compatibility

The Taurus Cancer Leo axis excluding Gemini 

And the Virgo Libra Scorpio Axis

This chart explains in a very simple way.

The soulmates are laid across opposite to each other on the wheel diametrically facing each other.

Thus Taurus may find a soulmate in Scorpio and Pisces might find her soulmate in a Virgo who will gently understand and caress and give her maternal love.

597oxf.jpg

But a Scorpio is a crude competitor to Virgo and will give Pisces the love of a lifetime.

Taurus is also a good match and will constantly encourage Pisces to do better.

Whereas Libra will be a witty companion always patient with the outbursts of Pisces and calmly redirecting that angry Pisces energy 

Since I have some Aquarian characteristics in me, I'm a 1st decan Pisces , and the soulmate of an Aquarius is a Leo, my soulmate is very close to the area of the amalgamation of Leo, Virgo and half first decan of Libra.

Early Libras fusing with late Virgos is a better chance than a late Libra.

An early Scorpio is much better than a late Scorpio

But they are Still manageable

What's not manageable is a Saggittarius and a late Scorpio rising in Sagittarius

Both to be avoided at all costs

So the compass on the zodiac dial moves more toward Virgo and Leo as a compassionate soulmate match..

Beyonce Knowles was born in Houston, Texas at 10:00 a.m., on Friday, September 4, 1981. She has a Virgo Sun, a Scorpio Moon and a Libra rising zodiac sign.14-Sep-2020

https://www.yourtango.com › beyon...

Beyonce's Zodiac Sign & Birth Chart | YourTango

My sun is a Pisces , my moon is a Cancer and my rising ? I don't know my rising .

I'll have to take a look at my other journal called My Horoscope and Personality to get an idea of my whole Zodiac coordinates.

So I dug up my old journal where I had written and recorded the details of my horoscope 

my-horoscope-and-personality-study

And this was my old post on March 27.

597rp7.jpg

According to my old post, my ascendant is a Libra and this is as per Hindu Astrology .

Whereas as per Western Astrology my ascendant is a Scorpio

So when I looked through the traits of both Libra  Ascendant and Scorpio Ascendant , they both match. I'll have to look into it again and I'll be back.