Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

Mr. Moonwolf and Mr. Blackrose

89 posts in this topic

Wrett 

I need your cuddling. We are soulmates. You have always been the kindest person to me. You never abandoned me when everyone else did. 

I didn't receive any love from family, but you always made me feel home. 

You were super protective at all times. 

Yeah sometimes you are angry at me. But when you make up with sex, I feel better after that. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Wrett 

Scorpios are extremely emotional, and crave intimacy. They have a powerful presence and demanding personalities, and they have a  penchant for mystery 

They run into danger without a second thought. 

I want Wrett to be like that. 

Wrett 

I sincerely love you. I imagine you by my side. There is so much that needs to happen between us.. There is so much that I need with you.. 

We love each other deeply. You're my soul. You're my heart. Once again I hear your voice even after my death.. 

Wrett 

You are like an obsessive psycho freak but I still like you. You have what it takes to drive me nuts. 

Wrett 

I felt like this should begin between us at some point, this point where we both need to come together to decide how we really feel about each other.. 

I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out. You bring the part of me that is hidden deep within me, a passion that was never realized, a feeling that was never felt, you turn me into something that I sometimes dream of being,  this fierceness that you show, pushes me forward to be the best me. We loved with a love that was more than love, don't you remember that? To be with you is only a luxury that I can dream of, if at all, when you allow me so. 

Don't you know this Wrett?

I'd choose you in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, I'd choose you, yes, I'd find you. No matter what. 

In any version of reality, you'd still be the one for me, when have you ever doubted me?

Edited by Preety_India

Wrett 

I'm running through a hallway of windows, sprinting recklessly, like a little girl, catching glimpses of you through the doors. 

Did you find me?

54nv9u.jpg

I will always be sad without you, hot tears rolling down my cheeks, if we don't meet at the end of time. 

How long do you plan on making me wait?

You should know by now, that all I ever wanted was you. 

When you don't find me, I'm upset, you argued with me that I'm needy, but would you have me in any other way?

Wrett 

At the end of the day, I was just that lonesome sweet girl who was lost and you found me at the end of the hallway to the library, we locked eyes and that's how our story began.. 

Now how do we end it without becoming one?

Wrett 

we’ve been through a lot and we’ll encounter tougher times, too, of that I’m sure. When I try to imagine the difficult moments that lie ahead of us, I’m not afraid.

My head tells me I should worry, but I don’t. It’s because of you. You see, I know you, and I know that if we are walking through together, we’ll be alright. You are my safe place.

You have always been and I know that you know this but I say it as a reassurance. 

Wrett 

I remember a funny incident with you.. We were both 15. 

I used to be so kiddish when I was 15. I used to be at my  neighbor's watching TV lying on the couch and generally among our friends we kinda made fun of each other, good ol carefree days. Then there was this guy who would always trigger me for no reason.. I remember him still. 

You  have always been protective of me; one time a boy pushed me over into a puddle during this time when we first met,  and you  went straight round to the boy’s house and punched him in the face.

“No way, man. We were just talking, that’s all,” the guy lied, holding up his hands innocently.

“That’s good. Come on then, Angel, let’s get you home,” you  said, guiding me towards the door. Once we were outside, you  turned to look at me. “You OK?” You  asked, looking at me concerned. I was OK; my heart had stopped trying to break out of my chest as soon as I heard your voice.

I nodded and smiled at you  gratefully. “Thanks,” I muttered. You  opened the car door and waited for me to climb in, before going around to your side again. Once you were  in,   you  tossed something into my lap haha , I looked down it was a bar of my favourite chocolate, I couldn’t help but smile. “Thanks, Wrett.” You  were  always doing sweet things like buying me candy, or taking me out on your bike or suddenly appearing at my neighbours enquiring about me. 

Things like these that made me like you even more. 

Wrett 

You should know this by now and it's from the bottom of heart. 

All of this and all of what I have become wouldn't be possible without you.. 

You made me who I am. You were my friend, my mentor, my supporter and my lover, all along you were with me, you never left me alone and for that I'm incredibly grateful. 

I know it's difficult to understand me right, chuckles. 

Wrett 

You sometimes look like this guy 

Wrett 

Deep down  I was just a lonely girl. My emotions run deep. 

I will take all of who I am and what makes me, to my grave.. 

Edited by Preety_India

Wrett

I know that you will never leave me alone. 

Our love will stand the test of time  just like with anything else, there's absolutely nothing conventional about our relationship. We aren't typical lovers. We don't date, we simply fall in love and become one forever. 

I cannot even relate to how love is expressed in this world because I don't fit into that mold, I'm so much of a natural person, I love you naturally and organically and you're the one for me. 

Sometimes I think you shouldn't be a Scorpio. More of a Taurus or Aquarius or Sagittarius or all of them together. 

I like your energy Wrett. I'll forever sleep in your arms, forever be with you.. 

We will live in love and die in love. 

Who is Zaiden?

Zaiden is someone who is very generous and charming 

I feel like when I'm watching snow capped mountains, Zaiden is with me

I can't live without men, I have to tell you. 

Yet I don't want the baggage and drama of relationships. 

For the very first time in my life as a single woman,  I feel delighted, excited and happy. 

Free!!!!!!!!!!

I'm thinking about Blackrose. 

(this is fictional )

How he had chased me while I was doing coursework at a local university. 

He had been stalking me. I had left the place out of fear. 

I had now moved to another place. 

I had been  living alone here. 

And now blackrose had changed his identity and he had done stuff to his face, he looked slightly different. 

He came to my house one day and I opened the door and he asked for help with the phone. Saying that he really needed to call someone. I let him in. After that he went on to tell me how he was looking for a place. I told him that I had a vacant room and he could live there and pay me rent and we could share the rent. He instantly agreed. 

Maybe it was my mistake to allow a stranger into my house but I didn't think much of it at the time.. I never recognized him.. 

In the beginning he was kinda very friendly and then a bit strict. 

He would sometimes come into the kitchen where he would make jokes or act flirty.. I didn't mind in the beginning  

But once I had an argument with a friend of mine. On the phone. And he came near me and hugged me and looked straight into my eyes. 

I was unable to say much and he drew me closer and kissed me. 

I couldn't believe it. It felt awkward because I had hardly known him... 

Nevertheless 

Blackrose would make a lot of sexual comments around me. 

Just to get me aroused. 

He would touch me sometimes of course without my consent. 

One day I had this strong urge to sleep with him.. 

It was just this sexual tension that was so strong. 

I still hadn't figured out that he was my stalker. 

He was very protective of me. 

He just wouldn't let me go. He wouldn't let me feel alone. 

And I was slowly drawn to him 

One day he told me that he wanted to rape me and asked me how I would feel. 

And I was kinda nervous but I thought he was joking. 

I trusted him completely. 

It still never occurred to me that he was the stalker

So yesterday I was watching the movie Basic Instinct, the older one. And the detective character Nick Curran really caught my attention.

I have to confess, I fell in love, probably this one last time I want to give my heart to a man once again, but he is an imaginary person, a movie character. I wish he was real. 

The movie is well made, I love the suspense factor, and Sharon as always was brilliant.

I love all the sex scenes and this beautiful emotional riveting romantic chemistry between Nick and Catherine, a delight to my rose tinted romantic eyes (and heart,I cannot survive without romance ). They are so in love. 

I love his romantic gaze and I almost imagine myself as Catherine, much easier for me to do since she is a Pieces in real life like me, and embodies the kind of sexuality I posses.

My sexuality is very light, emotional and muted, filled with subtle teases here and there, being gracefully seductive and not taking the game too far, yet keeping it interesting enough.

Catherine embodies my sexuality very accurately and beautifully.

I always twitch my eyebrows a little bit  to the upper side the way Sharon Stone does, and there is always a smirk on my face like she does.

And my confidence can appear vulgar but there is a subtlety to it, I won't take it to trashy levels , I fuse confidence with elegance.

So Nick caught my eye and once a man catches my eyes, it's hard for.my eyes to look elsewhere. That's a done deal, you either attract me or you don't.

And once you attract me, my heart is on you like love sick puppy. I'll love you to play with me. 

Its all fun and games until someone is hurt.

I can be somewhat of a bitch on the outside but a great girl on the inside, if you get to know me really well.

Heck,I'm falling in love with this dude and his eternal hungry/ exploring gaze..

What a dude!

593ykq.jpg

I like his soft muted look, serious ,skeptical yet gentle and not aggressive. Curious yet not daunting, mild but stern enough, neither too generous nor too self protective, just a calm demeanour with a slight curiosity.

He exudes passion in a very muted sense, exact opposite of me who is overly passionate.