IamMystic

Synchronicity

3 posts in this topic

Im sorry but need to put this out there , you seeing "333" everywhere is not a synchronicity ahahah , real synchronicity's will blow ur socks off , these will occur to you almost everyday when you wake up, I call them reality winks ;) For example : I found this reddit post of a super cool rave helmet I was like where do I buy this!?!!? Searched for it and found it was this singers helmet he wears and I looked up his music. The song that popped up was called "Virtual Insanity" which I had heard about a year prior maybe more just once . The song when I heard it a year ago I automatically knew it was about reality being an illusion. That day I went to the gas station next to my apartment I go to everyday. Haven't heard this song in a year or so and only heard it once. Get out the car at the pump and what song do you think is playing over the intercom? you guesssed it "The wall pt2".... jk VIRTUAL INSANITY! I could list 1000 times this has happened to me up until yesterday ahahahahahah.

Everything in reality is as synchronized as it gets. It could be said that reality is synchronicity. It's just that we're not aware of this; usually. So when a number or a song pops out and speaks to us every once in a while; it's basically trying to remind us of infinite, divine perfection. 

Cool story btw ?

Edited by ivankiss

Yeah everything that happens is perfectly synchronized for everybody (everybody being One). 

But sometimes, the synchronicities are more 'obvious' to the separate ego-body-mind. That's what we actual like to call 'synchronicities'.

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.