Dark_White

What it even means to open up?

7 posts in this topic

Intj here with Ni-Dom. I basically love to talk about deep things philosophically and love to share different ideas and perspectives on things. 

Even tho, i express what i love and like to talk about what i love. I always come across to people as a person, who is kinda cold, secretive and hard to open up. Always they ask me to open up more. Even, when i crack some jokes. Can you believe that!?

What am i supposed to do?

what's even opening up mean?

Also how could i share things about me, when they don't even bother to ask?

And I'm afraid of oversharing too. Any advice, please!?

@Dark_White Hi! 

Practice, dont be afraid to do the trial and error.

17 minutes ago, Dark_White said:

This is an start :x

18 minutes ago, Dark_White said:

Intj here with Ni-Dom. I basically love to talk about deep things philosophically and love to share different ideas and perspectives on things. 

Even tho, i express what i love and like to talk about what i love. I always come across to people as a person, who is kinda cold, secretive and hard to open up. Always they ask me to open up more. Even, when i crack some jokes. Can you believe that!?

4 hours ago, Dark_White said:

Find the right meetups. They tend to be about vulnerability and sharing. Go to those and tell people how you feel! They tend to act like a lovely safe-space for everyone involved. It's appropriate in those situations.

If you don't really want to open up or if you don't have feelings and emotions to share, don't bother. Don't fake it! It can be seriously hurtful and disrespectful if you fake it.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee