integral

Can Integral Theory Transform Civilization and Save Humanity? with Ken Wilber

2 posts in this topic

This has probably been posted before. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I feel like Daniel is a way more complex thinker than Ken.  I obviously don't know.  But I say this cuz Ken just seems to always be rehashing the same ol' same ol' and not speaking in any original way that indicates ability/skill in thinking and simply more ability in memorizing etc.  I'm not saying this is true, but this is just something I've always wondered.  Like Ken's ideas even have always seem quite simple to me... like original for sure and definitely very holistic, but also pretty simple (again, this is just my perception, I realize I could be way off).  Whereas Daniel's way of speaking to me indicates, or shows, the complexity of his tihnking in a more clear manner.

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins