Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CBDinfused

reincarnation vs experiencing all perspectives

6 posts in this topic

I do not mean for this to be another thread on reincarnation, as I am not really here to debate that idea. Reincarnation doesn't really make sense, unless I have misunderstood something, because within the realm of "infinity" it doesn't make sense the idea that you started from the bottom and can continue to progress to a higher self without ever eventually ending back at where you started. There can't really be an "end goal" because otherwise that would imply some linear and finite path, and as well some sort of uniqueness of the soul. 

I have been contemplating the idea that if all is God, and that we, at least in human form, are in a state of "not remembering our true nature" as a result of our attachment to our lives, our bodies and the people and politics around us. I am curious if others look at other people on the street some times (lets say a homeless person) and think "even though I may reach enlightenment in this life time, I will also experience the full life of this individual as well. I will feel their struggles, their pain, their confusions, their desires, just as I have felt in my current life" and then understand that if I positively influence this individuals life, by for instance, smiling at them, giving them reassurance, that it will "ripple" through the fabric of the universe, and I will inevitably be doing myself a good favour. 

Is that how this simulation, we call life, works? :D Our lives are "self fulfilling prophecies"? 

2 hours ago, CBDinfused said:

I... you...higher self... you

I have been contemplating the idea that if all is God...

Also ideas.......we....human form...our...our lives...our bodies....people...politics...us...others...people...homeless person... I... I... this individual... I...their... their... their... their... I... my...I...this individuals...them...them...it...the universe...I...myself....this simulation... we... our lives.  

When contemplation is letting all the ideas go, the answer sought can then arise, aka “empty your cup”. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 hours ago, CBDinfused said:

Reincarnation doesn't really make sense, unless I have misunderstood something, because within the realm of "infinity" it doesn't make sense the idea that you started from the bottom and can continue to progress to a higher self without ever eventually ending back at where you started. There can't really be an "end goal" because otherwise that would imply some linear and finite path, and as well some sort of uniqueness of the soul. 

It makes sense if you consider that the "person" is an energetic pattern. all people are ultimately the same, but as a particular person they are a very complex and unique energy pattern. that pattern evolves, just as a body evolves. reincarnation would be to believe that when the body dies, the energetic pattern that constitutes the person has continuity. its basic lines, constituted in all previous lives, start again for more evolution. It is not that you are going to live more lives, since there is no you. only consciousness is, and it has no memory, it only is. but the pattern, which is nothing more than an empty structure, restructures consciousness once more

30 minutes ago, Nahm said:

When contemplation is letting all the ideas go, the answer sought can then arise, aka “empty your cup”. 

I love you Nahm but sometimes you have a way of answering my question without answering my question :D 

@CBDinfused

xD

Love you!

Answering isn’t as fun as drawing out the answer. Just a preference.  

39 minutes ago, CBDinfused said:

I love

Deeply practical ‘thing’ I’m pointing to btw. Consider all ideas in regard to what is desired in life experience. Then think of that idea as a seed. Then think of letting it go as planting it, so ‘that which is the universe’ can be it. The idea becomes ‘the hand full of beans’. What you really want is the ‘real thing’, the experiencing of your idea ‘in the flesh’, ‘in the phsyical’. Another potentially helpful way of pointing, is to say focusing on the thoughts and ideas is 50% of experience, very literally letting an idea go, to the point you cannot even remember it, is the other 50%. Perhaps another way of saying it is once you’re aware of the idea all the ‘work’ is done, the universe is already underway being it. Continuing to hold it in thought is to continue thinking a how. If there is a how, this would be most efficient. If there is no how, this is most inefficient, and one would not notice this, unless one let’s go of ideas. Fair warning though, the muggles (holders) will say you’re crazy, and that most of what you say is nonsense...they’ll attribute it to luck & coincidence (causation) by projecting it onto you (duality) but you will ‘look at’ your life, your creation, and smile. Only love could make sense of quantum entanglement, and the ‘gravity’ of ‘it’. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 hours ago, CBDinfused said:

it will "ripple" through the fabric of the universe, and I will inevitably be doing myself a good favour. 

Everything is You right now - total oneness.  So there isn't any end goal of if I do this then I will be....you do good for its own sake.  Because You are Goodness and Love. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.