rd5555

I'm having a real issue with my vision that i can't work out

4 posts in this topic

I created a compelling vision but I'm struggling to reconnect with it and bring about emotions of passive and excitement.

I've tried to visualise but I can't seek to soak up the positive emotion

I've also tried to think of my vision throughout my day e.g whilst in the shower, whilst eating, whilst at work. but i can't really think of my vision anymore this way. (It feels like i'm forcing it which obviously is making it worse, and I know it should flow naturally, but it's not)

Does anyone know of any books on reconnecting to a vision? 

As i'm not really sure what the issue is:

I don't know if it's a limiting belief issue that's preventing me from being able to reconnect to the passion and excitement i'm looking for when visioning.

I don't know if it's me being optimistic / thinking negatively that's getting in the way of being able to reconnect to the passion and excitement i'm looking for when visioning.

If it is the case that I need to let it flow and stop forcing it, how do I do that?

thank you

Path of less resistance is a brilliant book! 

Sometimes we have other motivations that we cannot see. They are in our shadow, so when we force to much on one side, we have other side pulling as back. What side are you not fulfilling?

Here is an example 

I had a minimalist idea that socializing is waste of time and because of it I stopped socializing with other people. This is a positive motovation that I neglected which made me have backlashes. It took me some time to see this. Now, I go socialize for 2-3 h  a week ahhahaha and  I fulfill that need so natural motovation for the other thing arises 

What are the things you are neglecting in your Vision? Find them and aligne them with it ? 

@Emerald knows whats up 

I hope this helps ?

12 hours ago, rd5555 said:

I created a compelling vision but I'm struggling to reconnect with it and bring about emotions of passive and excitement.

I've tried to visualise but I can't seek to soak up the positive emotion

I've also tried to think of my vision throughout my day e.g whilst in the shower, whilst eating, whilst at work. but i can't really think of my vision anymore this way. (It feels like i'm forcing it which obviously is making it worse, and I know it should flow naturally, but it's not)

Does anyone know of any books on reconnecting to a vision? 

As i'm not really sure what the issue is:

I don't know if it's a limiting belief issue that's preventing me from being able to reconnect to the passion and excitement i'm looking for when visioning.

I don't know if it's me being optimistic / thinking negatively that's getting in the way of being able to reconnect to the passion and excitement i'm looking for when visioning.

If it is the case that I need to let it flow and stop forcing it, how do I do that?

thank you

I had a similar disillusionment. But the fact is, finding your vision is not going to magically make you a disciplined and without resistance. In fact, even the opposite. So you are on the right path. You have to work up gradually. Keep reminding yourself your vision, start breaking it down in intermediate steps, and start acting. Make things digestible. Otherwise it will be overwhelming and that's when the greatest resistance comes. You have to start acting, because you are frozen from overthinking. That's the only way out of procrastination.