Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Value

Travelling tips

3 posts in this topic

I am going to travel asap after vaccination. 

I have been kind of isolating myself working on my  life purpose the last 5-7 years. I want to meet new people, adventure, date people and basically get the most of the 20-something-year-old lifestyle that I can. My plan is to also work from my computer 2-3 hours a day when away, as I  currently have the opportunity to make money that way. I want to catch up with the life experience some of my peers seem to have gotten "for free" when partying at college, etc. 

What are you tips for going about doing this? I want to really explore/develop my social aspects fully. I'm thinking of volunteering at workaway. I love to know if anyone has some good tips for how to get an adventure while doing this. 

<3

Edited by Value

@Value I've heard a lot of good things about Workaway. One of my best friends spent 6 months doing it. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

I recommend Couchsurfing. You can find places to sleep with locals, but you can also meet other travelers or locals, who are in the same place like you and also wanna meet new people. Sometimes there are little events in some citys with other couchsurfers, like going out to eat together.