Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OBEler

Best way to release high energy from your system

5 posts in this topic

Hello,

is there a good way to release high energy from your body? Did someone experienced good tools for that?

I have many medincine available (mdma, lsd, al-lad, 5 meo dmt) and was thinking about a combination of massage and psychedelics and music and maybe other things to get the most synergetic effects out of these tools to release energy which is stuck in your body.

What I tried so far:

• Emotional release therapy (very good technique for energy release)
  • binaureal beats like holosync (it takes some time, not really effective)
  • normal trips at home (it can release energy but not always)

I ask me, is microdosing LSD with body energy release techniques a good combination? Or are there other powerful ways of removing actual high energy from the body through such things?

Self reiki, breathing/grounding (push out the energy through hands/feet or blocked area), sound healing, paida (slapping the body), also light language 

Edited by DrewNows

In my case, mushrooms work wonders for energy healing and getting rid of energy blockages, especially if done outside on a sunny day. You should check out kriya yoga as well, within a few months of practice you can learn how to module energy inside your own system.

On nights when I can't sleep because I have too much energy coursing through my body, I like to stand barefoot in my concrete basement for a good 10 -- 20 minutes. That usually helps bring me back into my body well enough to be able to at least kind of sleep.