Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Elzhi

My Vision Of Enlightenment

13 posts in this topic

I just woke up from a dream where it seemed as though I became enlightened. Here's how it went down:

I was in my bedroom, sitting on my bed, thinking about how scary enlightenment could be and in fact thinking I should actually try and avoid it. Then, out of nowhere, reality completely disappears and I'm stuck momentarily in pitch black void. Reality reappears again and then the void comes back. I'm almost scared shitless but I try to just be present and not think about it. I sink into the void deeper, black out and then reality returns again finally but this was much different.

I woke up as if I had been in a coma for several years. It felt like every other time that I had woken up paled in comparison to this one. Everything was very still, everything in my room was rendered in  with the most clear, vibrant quality. It was like my life went from 480p to 4k. 

As I began moving, I realized my body was gone. It was like being a "floating camera". I remember thinking momentarily but every time I would have a thought, it would dissipate before I could even finish it. I was so excited that i actually went on my computer to post on actualized.org and thank Leo for leading me to this truth. 

Then the dream skips to another scene where I'm in a room listening to a song sung in Spanish which I don't recall ever having heard before (I'm not even hispanic, nor do I speak spanish, nor am I sure this song even exists). Then, strangely, a hispanic woman with dark brown hair with highlights, wearing a dress and boots passes by my room as I'm listening to the music. I turn to look at her and I'm absolutely in awe of how incredibly vibrant she looks. It was as if her rendering was beyond three dimensional. There was so much detail, so much clarity. it was almost overwhelming. Then the dream ended.

I don't consider myself to be a sentimental guy and I'm actually known to be very stoic, but what I witnessed was so beautiful that when I woke up from this dream, tears started streaming down my face as I thought about this dream. It felt like I was given a glimpse of what was waiting on the other side. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. More beautiful than anything that could ever exist within this life/paradigm.

I know that this may not even be what enlightenment is but it seemed like what could be like.

Edited by Elzhi

@Elzhi Who said enlightenment can't be realized during a sleep state? It sounds like you tapped into something. Perhaps a glimpse of the ox's tail as the saying goes.

Consider the dream story part as just a story from within you. An experience no different from any other experience. But look beyond the visuals of it and ask yourself, "how did it make me feel?" Did it feel like truth that you totally trust in?

When you did wake something remained. Your perception was shifted beyond the usual "me" as an observer. That's real. Usually when we wake in the morning, we assume we are fully awake. That's not necessarily always the case. Often we awake into just another dream state of self and start our day. Most do that their entire lives. It's sounds like when you awoke this time, you truly awakened.

Glad to hear you're making your way man. I wouldn't dismiss this dream as irrelevant just because it's a dream.

I'm starting to think dreams are astral projection (Leo knows).. Ive done some jumping around myself in them visiting different dimensions I believe and have had some interesting interactions with others.. Be careful you don't get tricked into staying in the dream world/the matrix where your will creates the way.. One person told me to stay while there and another said no he's not staying and I awoke.. Stuff is crazy the world is crazy be careful you don't end up a zombie puppet..

Just looking out,

Mikey

✋?⚡????

Edited by Mikey

It's better to burn out than fade away

May i be the barer of bad news and say its just a dream, you are bound to dream about enlightenment related subjects when you read about it.
Christians never dream about Buddha and Buddhists never dream about Jesus.

@Bob84 I disagree with you.. There's definitely something more to dreams, you're just not yet aware.. I'd recommend researching lucid dreams and astral projection..

Why are you bringing those religious figures into the conversation, no one has mentioned them?.. and I don't dream about either of them fyi nor do I read about or pursue enlightenment.. I had to solve my stalker mystery is why I'm here

Edited by Mikey

@Bob84   If @Elzhi sees existence a little more clearly today than yesterday, does it really matter" It sounds legit to me also..

@Mikey That's fine, i have am open-minded about it but just dont see it as valid, the figures are just a example to show that people dream about things they pay attention to (as in a christian never thinks about Buddha and thus doesn't dream about it).

@cetus56 Disagree but understand your motive. Sure it can help and do good, but IMO its just to unpredictable and hard to validate.

@Bob84 I'd suggest you be more open minded especially if "you are" pursuing enlightenment.. And a open minded person thinks about everyone and everything..

I'm not here to teach as I'm trying to figure it all out myself.. And Leo's supposed to be the teacher around here anyways.. But what I'm figuring is the astral/dream world is another dimension created by a collective consciousness and depending what your frequency is basically the level you resonate with.. And I think people on that same frequency can join in and interact with you somehow.. A guru/pastor/spirit guide I think can and is supposed to help you navigate through the different dimensions safely, I think helping you avoid the lower frequency dimensions where the boogey men are.. I don't know anything for certain I'm just piecing the puzzle together.. People on here know but they keep quiet.. I don't like that.. It's like they're taking advantage of our ignorance so I try and look out for those that are less aware than I.. I myself don't know all the dangers of what lies ahead and they may get me/my soul but I'll try to protect you before they do..

Edited by Mikey

18 minutes ago, Bob84 said:

@cetus56 Disagree but understand your motive. Sure it can help and do good, but IMO its just to unpredictable and hard to validate.

The accent needs to be taken off the dreamscape aspect and put more onto -what is different today about perception as a whole. Was there a glimpse  of the truth to take away? Something unshakable that remains?

@Mikey Sometimes I see things in my dreams that come true. Question: do all your dreams come true? No, but I know which ones will.   Dune

@Mikey Radical open mindedness and brutal honesty with yourself are crucial to achieve enlightenment. The first however doesn't mean you dont have opinions and the second doesn't mean you dont have preferences.

Leo (and wise man before him) have talked a lot about the ego and how it can trick you. This obviously apply's to everyone including the teacher himself. My intentions are the same as you, i do not wish for anyone to get stuck in delusion. Now you know the intent and should understand the context of my message.

@cetus56 O yes, when you find something useful, use it, every experience remains a experience. Just dont take anything on blind faith (even when it comes from your own mind).

@cetus56 to be honest I've been fighting dreaming for months now.. It's one thing to be an anonymous dreamer I use to love to dream.. I never thought of the possibilities of the dreams or what they might mean.. I'll tell you coming to forums like this will soon bring others into your dreams and not everyone is there to make sure they're sweet..

@Bob84 I'm not sure what your intent is.. But I know I don't buy half of what they're selling on here.. My momma didn't abandon no fool..

Edited by Mikey