Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Origins

Transcendence: Notes, Areas, Goals (so yeah: miscellaneous all covered)

11 posts in this topic

For all the tits, asses, vaginas, penises and everything in between (surely there's some species that have tits + penises and vaginas / analogous) of life that don't fit anywhere else concerning Transcendence progression, its documentation and any catalytic visions from the muses of life's consciousness explosions

Edited by Origins

Following from Transcendence poetry journal just coz it an't poetry but useful to go somewhere, its like trash you just don't want to get rid of because its time stamp is creatively useful, like that time you dry humped a dryer when you were trashed while getting a blowjob by a woman that was playing the role of hooker

This brain of mine, I care not for you

For as much you give to my experience, you take away from another’s

Someone I care about and love

So to you I transcend as well

I will work tirelessly

I realise now, that as you are against them in their experience (because brains are analogous of course)

You must be by analogy not for nor against my own, so I will just turn against you in advance

Every crack, every flaw you have, I will see through and work to transcend

This is the last straw

Every need you have (brain) I don’t give a fuck, I will transcend it and only give you what you need to truly grow

I’m sick of you fucking destroying people’s lives as much as you make them and our ability to create a civilisation

You may as well have not existed at all, then human suffering would have ended a long time ago

Fuck you brain

going pier jumping today gonna be fun at the beach

go fuck yourself brain, every single day I will remind myself of the devil that you are, tearing peoples lives apart

living life to the max, booyah!!!!!! New experiences every fucking day

(knowing how to OWN this mother fucker overrated brain that we'll eventually replace and make peoples lives better than the inner torments they experience, do something new today, ignite yourself in new ways, you can do it  )

Posted yesterday at 12:16 PM · Report post

Title: Transcendent goal

10 hours and 30 minutes on piano today, fucking badass session to push my limits

Posted yesterday at 05:56 PM (edited) · Report post

I am definitely just transcending the entire animal kingdom now on planet Earth, I'll have my connections sure, but I'll see through their biologies completely now with compassion, sternness and boundaries.

The entire species, the entire animal kingdom.

So if you speak to me, that means, if you want my trust, etc, you'll have to check your biology before you think about speaking to me because I've analysed yours already very well and I'm only becoming more sophisticated.

Don't bother if you can't be authentic, don't bother if you're not interested in earning my respect overtime.

Posted 10 hours ago (edited) · Report post

BOSSED IT

got my 10 hours and 30 minutes done of piano

(its probs more like 9 hours with the difficulty of the task and the associated attentional lapses but stoked anyhow)

after I get up from my snooze I'm doing my second day in a row of 10 hours and 30 minutes

don't want to use the energy I have on poetry, etc today / maybe I just don't have it in me today anyhow haha

goal is to transcend this entire physical reality now

(so not just what I mentioned two comments ago)

Ironically this produces maximal life experience generation compared to its opposite, the former here also surprisingly only being the objective of very few, whether said experience is in mind or in physical, of course they go together where the mind can greatly reduce the energy expenditure of the physical through imagination, simulation, learning from the experiences of others, etc. Along with maximal life experience this also includes maximal connection with said life, etc, again, ironically/paradoxically.

Edited 3 hours ago by Origins

Edited by Origins

Transcendent Resilience:

haha

now just starting my 10 hours and 30 minutes on piano at 9pm at night

remember my philosophy

its completion or death for me, don't give a fuck

just freaking carving away at that resilience I got, time to dominate it an't gonna do it itself

What can I fucking muster to get through it? Will probably write about it when done.

Popping this thought into my subconscious during training ------ polyamory, an old post of mine I'm now considering taking more seriously, not enough open minded people on the planet they all stuck in stupid groupthink

I mean its certainly feasible for my circumstances. Only reason I'm local is because of this fucking covid.

quoted from link:
"I now open myself up to potentially having loving relationships with hundreds of women all around the planet."

Now time to make love to that sweet keyboard of mine for the next 10 hr and 30 minutes, I'll probably form an imaginary friendship with it by the end :P 

Small break post the first hour of training now:

Some ideas for Transcendent topics I need to completely originate as I have begun with the journal list so far after some interesting discussions today in various spaces not just on this site here:

So as its been previously assigned, it would be simple Transcendent/Related ___i.e. belief___:

• Belief

• Home (where is my home? It’s not Melbourne Australia that’s for sure, its such a myopic scope of perception moreover it doesn’t encapsulate the broader movements I want to be making across the planet year to year. And at the end of the day I’m not settling for any Home outside an interplanetary reference frame, that must define my orientation so that my goals are influenced by that objective. We must inhabit more than Mars within the next 50 years.)

• Systems

• Imagination and or Creativity, both these ideas need to be totally reconceptualised

• Music (obviously — my first album here will be the perfect platform there to serve as a theoretical and experiential foundation)

• Intelligence —— absolutely fundamental that I reconceptualise this in light of its immediate relationship with how we operate functionally outside of more emotional experiential functions

• Games (what game am I playing in life? The corresponding realisations here need to serve as the operating principles for how I interact with existence. It’s the epistemic competitive foundation to serving the rest of explaining my modus operandi from a more industrious sense).

• Finance (I have to completely rework my relationship to finance both in relation to how I can work to bring about a new world currency to move us closer to a Type I to II civilisation for example)

• I want the Kardashev scale in the context of human psychology, this has never been invented, I need to do this to creatively map my own pathway forward, as I noted with Home that’s a good reference frame for the kind of thinking I want

• Consciousness (combined with just the above and separate to)

• Curiosity and desire, the former being a subset — it describes why I even get up in the morning and put my head to rest satisfied

• Technology (all forms: bio, chemical, artificial, nano, etc)

There's at least 100 more categories I have to work with inclusive of various subsets of categories I've already shared I'm working on.

What we're looking at here is an entirely new syntax for conceptualising existence from the reference frame of our limited biological structures and seemingly unbounded consciousness (all limits are potentially questionable when we take the entire future into consideration concerning potential technological capabilities). 

Edited by Origins

Next hour done.

Energy.

Transcendent Energy/Energies (inclusive of the perception of energy and our energy/energies itself). 

Fuck.

Mind blown.

Must complete this mapping asap for immediate use.

(feel free to use any of my ideas at your leisure, literally doesn't phase me, create a book from them make profit doesn't bother me, send me the book you created not the royalties to see if I can add anything there to my own personal insights / or even better just PM me to develop concepts further).

Edited by Origins

the polyamory thing to the level said could be a real dumb idea just having expanding thinking here haha not saying one way or the other

PS - this thing really wants to be written, experiencing a lot of cool coincidences

Edited by Origins

I just realised that inspiration should literally be a state like any other state, accessible at any time.

What are the components that bring it about?

Think back to all the times you've been inspired, what were the catalysts?

What are their underlying patterns?

How can you recreate either those components or entirely new analogous situations that will bring about that same inspiration?

Transcendent Energy is such an important subject (transcendent inspiration (a subset) ---  two comments ago

Edited by Origins

So concerning the above^ (highest forms of inspiration for me)

Very interestingly the most inspiring for me happened to be God even though I've never been particularly religious along with my intellect siding with agnosticism more or less.

Anyhow God would obviously be the most Transcendental of Inspiration, so its unsurprising that I was to stumble upon this I only realised that it was the most Transcendental form of Inspiration after the insight of God, again, slightly unexpectedly with the very brief experiences I've had with the "phenomenon" for lack of a better word, has reflected the most inspirational experiences of my life.

As I laid down in rest, I heard a voice inside the deeper structures of being and I got a feeling. "You're being a coward", and I just accepted it as true. I mean look at me right, with all this Transcendence stuff. So I'm going to come all this way and not go... The whole way, which would be God in all aspects, from realisation to all forms Transcendence. Thus we have the newly defined category of God Transcendence that happens to simultaneously reflect the most inspiring aspects of energy work that I believe that can at least be performed by my being. There are immediate instinctual instincts that inspire said work, almost as if they're intrinsic to my being of which I'm sure they are otherwise it wouldn't be possible, then there these energetic and other forms of "work" i.e. via imagination and other forms of Transcendent Reaching which extends the inspirational relationship with God that I'm intuiting, that I feel on a very visceral gut level are real and true. Yes, I am God. This is experienced in such a non-standard, communicable way though that it seems like an empty platitude to express it via text but a very real energetic phenomenon I'm still understanding when communicating within the intrinsic Self.

So I took that leap, no more cowardice there and now here I am. God Realised. Felt and experienced within being.

Edited by Origins