Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Origins

Transcendent Humour

5 posts in this topic

I just imagined the fact that most people walk around inside these skulls we have where life goes inside their senses and it just really amused me to see all these graphics enter their eyes and seeing that most of it just completely goes right over the top of most people's heads, like they barely perceive anything much less their own thoughts, experience, etc.

It's so hilarious to me actually.

Like there's so much there.

And the best that some people can come up with sometimes is, "What's on Netflix?". It really makes you realise just how cute and harmless most people are. They're like cute animals inside mental cages they don't know much life outside of nor the true will to know until maybe, again maybe, one day life hits them, and that's when they make their transition.

Edited by Origins

Oh and then when they put on Netflix, watching the characters jump up and down in their minds causing physiological reactions from a screen as if they were almost their own, as if they were there in the show itself.

So hilarious to me.

So cute.

There's almost just a complete absence of awareness, its like a pseudo sentience that exists.

And then to hear them barely communicate about those images after the television show, or even argue about it on YouTube or some other social media site about the dynamics of said show barely reaching any abstract standard resembling human intelligence.

.... The cherry on top of laughter haha

Just... Completely gone 

They get so wrapped up in these graphics that are so far from resembling positive cultural progression to the level of where it should and could be. It's like intermittent reinforcement concerning cultural progress from artistic media these days, you see one thing that's kind of cool once every 12 months or so which gives you hope for the future... It never gets beyond a certain level. People getting caught in that trap of thinking only as far as television shows as it slowly programs them in subtle ways.... That's also humorous to me. 

So not just dry humour, dark humour as well. 

It can easily be perceived as negative, but it is what it is, I find it easier to just imagine them as cute and adorable making those choices rather than sad and helpless. Like I said it is what it is, the dog poo's on the carpet, "Naughty ____insert pet name here___!", then a cuddle 5 minutes later. 

Edited by Origins

reminds me of the poem I did here ---- encapsulates the humour I depict above. Such a good poem, I do these all relatively quickly:

Title: Open Chaos and this oak tree of time 

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/63739-existential-transcendence-its-poetic-analogue/?do=findComment&comment=870246

Edited by Origins