Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Origins

Remembering the Ordinary: Who was I before Transcendence?

1 post in this topic

So this is just to remind myself of who I was before Transcendence (which is not at all an alter ego nonsense stuff its just a way to simply call it what it is) so that I can more easily relate to other people at earlier stages of development, something which we all go through.

This whole process will be a natural consolidation fo the integration of my consciousness, being, energy, etc as it concerns moving to greater levels of Transcendence. Secondly it'll be vital in gathering subtle thoughts about earlier stages I'm looking to depict in the album I'm working on to mirror the developmental phase of Transcendence I'm more or less having to develop myself for lack of adequate reference material. 

Just throwing buzzing flies at the sky at the moment not sure which way they'll zig and zag, just that this journal has more than a 7 day lifecycle but that not all ideas will.

Ideas:

At the end of the day, its all autobiographical of course, everything else would be considered a stage beyond (transcendence)

1. sink into the prior thoughts I used to have as a child, teenager, adult. Same too with feelings, intuitions, dreams, etc

2. sink into the relationships I had during those three periods. What were the dynamics not in a conceptual but a felt sense. Its very important to weave myself away from conceptualisation and be as primitive as possible in the raw sensations, etc for conceptualisation is another level beyond that as well isn't overly developed when primitive sensations are underdeveloped.

3. sink into stupid things, like what lollies, drinks, films, etc I liked in those stages and what sensations I had from those things

-----

4. after i've developed enough categories for the primitive moving into the slightly more conceptual, only slightly because its important to get an artistic lens on all the nuances form "stage" to "stage", not that they're so vertical like that anyhow. For example, what was my relationship with authority figures growing up? What was my relationship with other children growing up? etc

That's all I have for now.

Edited by Origins