Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Origins

Transcendence: Album (finally resolved on the pattern I want to produce)

3 posts in this topic

So I want to produce a spiritual, life, experiential, thought, emotional, universal awakening in those that are capable of experiencing said awakening through a set of song that will transform their life directions for the better upon listening.

It's been in my subconscious for a while now trying to figure out what the following improvisation meant to me but its strikingly obvious now when I compare it with the transition I've made since I created it in September of last year.

The song, directed by subconscious realms I don't fully understand, was marking an awakening point, and in deed it was.

Pattern here used in the title is meant to reflect of course the underlying truth pertaining to music in general and the affect it has on the directionality of unique consciousness (reflecting the individuality of all beings).

We cannot continue on any path let alone transcend said path be it in spirituality or anything else if we, "see the situation with the same reasoning we did before", there must be a shift, and in the context of spirituality for lack of a better word, it has to be an Awakening Point, that's what this song was all about it makes total sense now.

So this will essentially be the first of a series of songs that will mirror my own transition to higher Transcendence for lack of a better way of expressing it at this point. 

(have shared this song a couple of times already)

For fuck sake, finally I know where to extend my creative energies without dissonance. It's perfect.

Edited by Origins

I think I should travel a little further back though so that the music has more relatable points if other people haven't reached this stage yet.

For example I've done other improvisations further back in time that fit in some of the following (one of them I'll complete by the end of this week, its Monday where I am).

I'd like to follow ego development points, Piaget's stages, Maslow's hierarchy, spiral dynamics, erikson's stages of ego development etc, all of these are useful creative tools to me, and the emphasis there is on the world creativity, thus "to create from" not to "cement in" (i.e. belief, ideology) :

1. Stuck in maya (illusions of the world)

------ transitionary point ------

2. Stuck in autobiography (illusion of self) - distinctness between self and other emerges, so "other" emerges

3. Stuck in self awareness contemplation (illusion of awareness (?)

4. stuck in..... being (?)

5. And this is where I would put that Awakening Point described and linked above.

6, 7, 8 etc the reflection of the rest of my development relative to where I am at present

I'll need to encapsulate the earlier stages so that there's a relationship with earlier stages that can be understood conceptually as a whole. It takes a while to get where I am of course, its taken me my whole life so I should take where I am for granted or underestimate the difficulties others have in making said transition, I mean there's a reason after all why I'm here now as opposed to not being able to be here before. I hadn't "solved" / "resolved" things in my consciousness enough, integration, etc is not a linear thing, its not factoid either.

With open mindedness, music can be seen as a reflective mirror of potentiality, contrast to ones present position, for better or for worse, of course, modern day music makes me cringe, not all, there's some nice ones, but most yeah we all know that.

Edited by Origins

ideas for "stuck in self awareness" (number 3 above)

------ voice all shaky etc because I didn't do any warmups and sang excessively that day plus its a sleep deprivation experiment haha

some of them are horrible but that's a part of the fun of it, give it a go

(message me if you need help with creativity)

(early days of learning the piano --- hence why I'm putting in at least 5 hours a day every day)

Edited by Origins