Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Origins

Transcendent Relationships: Understanding

1 post in this topic

What is my relationship to the first relationship that exists in my existence?

That is, the relationship to and with myself? I've noticed a lot of people on this site struggle with that so all the better to get into the nitty gritty, take it slow, like you would any relationship you find the value in investing in. Those impulse control issues though right... Work on them bit by bit then eventually summer will hit.

This needs to be explored to its greatest depths before the greatest depths with another being can be properly fathomed to its highest transcendental magnitude.

That's fairly straightforward yeah? It is.

Firstly, when I say, myself, what is it exactly that I mean?

"My" is to imply self implicitly but what is self? 

Is it my identity? No.

Is it my psychology? No, that's my psychology.

Is it my feelings? No, they're my feelings.

Is it my thoughts? No, they're my thoughts.

Is it my awareness and the energy experienced that makes that up? That sounds closer.

Is it my consciousness? No, that's my consciousness and can be felt as a distinct changing force compared to my awareness.

Is it my intelligence? No, that helps me organise the relationship between all of these features.

Is it my dreams? No, they're a phenomenon experienced within consciousness that fit into the category of "data" which may or may not reveal intrinsic information to the self compared to extrinsic information.

What is this intrinsic information? Well this gets into discovering, honouring and even respecting what we presently are beyond this world rather than simply taking what we are at face value and calling it full stop from there. Intrinsic information is that information that could be considered a part of the "soul" of the "self" which is invariably connected to a multiplicity of "self" that's more or less indescribable to me at present that is likely connected to a larger "self". This is limited to personal speculation only of course and will be updated accordingly in my mind in the future.

What is this extrinsic information? Naturally its information about this physically experienced life information, this information flows back and fourth between intrinsic information to inform, again, the "soul" of the "self". Aka, dreaming about when you were 5 years old in this lifetime would be distinctly different to what would be more akin to intrinsic information where you potentially (the validity of which being difficult to measure with present technologies) dreamed of a past life in a different country at whatever age and circumstances.

Self  is always connected to the awareness we experience and the geometry of all these are facets are experienced just as that, a geometry. This geometry is like any other geometry, all parts are seen as a connected whole and through those connections those aspects communicate to one another in distinct and multiple forms, aka if A is connected to B, A can communicate with both itself and B, vice versa, this pattern follows for C, D, E, F all the way to Z where they are all distinct and connected to one another in part, multiplicity i.e. from not only 2 letters but 10 or otherwise outside, the sum (all of the letters). 

Thus our self intrinsically, is our most primary letter, and our self as a whole is the sum of all of those letters and how we understand their distinctions and relationships. Got it? Good.

So, what is my relationship to my self? 

Now that's time for a pondering, good way to begin this.

It informs literally every relationship I have with any other being in this existence and existence itself so its important to reflect on it say, beyond the framework of our own pains, suffering's, lack of belonging and any other negation we can come up with that in relative sense fits into in part describing our relationship to existence. 

This is the virtue of adequate reflection. Let's tear that word apart, ad-equate, kind of like that you add enough of something into something, aka contemplation, to the point that the results of said contemplation measure up to the need to do so relative to the present frameworks of our existence, that is, to equate to, which of course, are potentially much more fluid in nature beyond what we can presently fathom outside the circumference of this lived physical experience. Look at dreams right. See the followinghttps://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/63753-existential-transcendence-important-questions/ 

Scroll the eyes downward to: 3. The fixity of reality conception through our present means and structure (i.e. physical body) or fluidity in our say biological constraints, even too, a change in the preference to continue extending?

So no need to hide, no need to run.

That's what yang is for. Just run into the fire and watch the world burn as you weave that flame.

Edited by Origins