Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brian KWJ

SHIVAMBU KALPA (urin therapy 7 month update)** LEOOng

5 posts in this topic

So I have seen that leo has been having health problems and I have been wondering if he has ever been exposed to the wonderful medicinal properties of urin therapy, otherwise known as Shivambu Kalpa. I have been doing this practice for 7 months now and my health is litteraly at a peak. My skin is glowing, my brain is functioning in so many new ways, and my digestive system is in its best condition its ever been. To me urin is the only medicine you need. There are tons of books on urin therapy. There are even scriptures in hindu holy books on the practice. 
Based on my experience here is the reason that it works:

Since everything is consciousness, whatever you injest is essentially a ritual that reaffirms the intentions behind your consumption. "Your- in" (Urin) is a ritual of self love. It makes you confront and accept yourself through an act of consciousness. I could write all day about why it works and how it works, but I just really want to get people started on their own expirimentation!

I put urin in my eyes, ears, on my skin and everywhere else. I have gone on urin therapy fasts and have healed like crazy from it, I have no idea why more people dont know about this. Our bodies are equipt with its own medicine. Propaganda and societal conditioning has made us seek outside of ourselves when the medicine is always inside. People have been doing this practice for thousands of years.

See for yourself. I have done it for 7 months, Im even having my natural psychic abilities restored!!

PS. its even more powerful when you age it!

You can litterally, raise your consciousness by drinking your urin ?. If you dont believe me, try it for yourself. Do the research. But dont get caught up in looking at the human body through the gross lense of orange materialism. There are rules to this consciousness game, but you have to understand the power of intention in order to take more control. This is simple alchemy!

52 minutes ago, Brian KWJ said:

It makes you confront and accept yourself through an act of consciousness. 

Wouldn't by that logic poop work even better? 

Not sure about poop. Never tried that lol but considering that poop is used for fertilizer it would make sense.

Urin is different because its content is essentialy just filtered blood. I recomend you do some research if you want to understand it from that perspective better.