Avalon

Is Jewish Nationalism a good thing? Is White Nationalism a bad thing?

27 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Etherial Cat said:

@NOTintoxicated yup. I wonder how come he's been posting there for so long.

Quick, let's open our borders to other cultures that don't value free speech

@Woke456 Yeah yeah, we get it, you hate minorities so much that you'd bring up a topic nobody was discussing and assuming we hold this position because it favors minorities. You'll have to search for a LONG time to find anybody who actually believes the borders should merely by opened up for all newcomers.

14 minutes ago, NOTintoxicated said:

@Woke456 Yeah yeah, we get it, you hate minorities so much that you'd bring up a topic nobody was discussing and assuming we hold this position because it favors minorities. You'll have to search for a LONG time to find anybody who actually believes the borders should merely by opened up for all newcomers.

Opposing consequences for illegals is the same thing as having open borders.  I'm in a foreign country right now, and these people would kick me out if I broke their laws.  Why?  Because they're not idiots.

1 minute ago, NOTintoxicated said:

@Woke456 This nazi dude cannot stop ascribing positions to me that I do not hold. What a loathsome lunatic.

Actually, I said Etheral Cat is an example of someone who wants to push her values in place of western values like free speech.  Which of course, youll be hard pressed to deny.

Then you called people nazis even though you've got something literallly worse and more hateful on your profile.  Imagine that, you're literally worse than a nazi.

This thread has run its course.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.