MusicalMillipede

First time doing psychedelics

10 posts in this topic

It was my first time doing psychedelics a few months ago. I did 1p LSD and it was a weird experience. I did 100 micrograms. It felt surreal and dreamy of course and at one point I felt like I kept falling through the earth and it felt good for whatever reason. That kept replaying over and over. Also felt like I kept dying over and over at one point. I do think I’ve made progress with meditating though! I still can meditate from time to time. Not as great as when I was on the acid but I feel like I’ve learned more about how to actually do it. Another weird thing is, I felt nothingness after the peak for a good while. No emotion at all. I was trying to keep myself in that state. I kept yearning to feel excitement or other feelings the whole time. I wasn’t satisfied with the feeling of nothing. Not sure what that means or what to think about that? But the next day, after sleeping, I was feeling a bit angry and couldn’t pin point why. I still cannot see why I was angry that day. It was a very strange but interesting experience. 

Accept everything that pops up during the trip, including dissatisfaction. 

51 minutes ago, MusicalMillipede said:

I kept yearning to feel excitement or other feelings the whole time.

Keep meditating, it will help you become more present / content. 

Honestly, LSD is probably my least favourite psychedelic despite my username, lol. It tends to be a mess of random sensations and thought for me unless I have a specific goal in mind, and I've found it is really good for meditating on the peak. 

Edited by SamueLSD

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

@SamueLSD  Should I continue doing LSD for meditation? Or are there some other psychedelics that might be way better for this?  I get good insights from meditation every now and then. Sometimes I just feel weird. The only thing is actually changing something. I wanna change my current mentality. I’ve researched and done the 1p LSD because it was legal mostly. Any suggestions would be great 

@MusicalMillipede Personally I think Acid is the least transformative psychedelic.

A potentially transformative trip is usually just labelled a 'bad trip' by many recreational users so this makes it good for doing it with friends or at a festival for example as its more ' ego friendly '.   

But as you know, that is exactly the opposite of what we are looking for in terms of spiritual work. 

Mushrooms and DMT are very spiritually valuable and feel natural / mystical in my experience. The better you become at letting go and opening your mind, the more useful you will find them. Also, LSD lasts WAY too long. I took 5 tabs of 200ug each once and it lasted 2 days, lol. The peak was good but after that I felt as if it was just lingering, and it was really uncomfortable. Shrooms lasts about half as long and DMT is also like 15 minutes. 

Your end goal should be to get your hands on some 5MeO-DMT. Everything you look for in psychedelics you will find in 5MeO. It is much different to regular DMT.

Edited by SamueLSD

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

One tab lsd at 200 ug makes me feel very very groggy and makes the trip seem useless. I can’t even imagine 5 tabs.

@SamueLSD  I like that it lasts long. Time slowed down A LOT on the peak. I feel like I could possibly get more done if it lasts long though? If that makes sense? Thinking about it logically. I had a real easy time meditating because of the after effects. I felt nothing. But I did get angry the next day but I was still able to meditate. Is there anything that lasts as long? I’m researching ayahuasca currently. 
I’ve read that 5MeO is a bit more potentially dangerous. Idk if I’m willing to try that. Sounds pretty scary 
Thank you for your input! I appreciate you sharing your experience 

Edited by MusicalMillipede
Clearer explanation

Seems like a good first time overall ? thanks for sharing

On 27/03/2021 at 3:51 PM, MusicalMillipede said:

@SamueLSD  I like that it lasts long. Time slowed down A LOT on the peak. I feel like I could possibly get more done if it lasts long though? If that makes sense? Thinking about it logically. 

I find that time seems to slow down even more on mushrooms, which makes the trip feel longer. 

In a true awakening, you will realise Eternity. Time becomes non-existent. The duration doesn't matter so much, it's how you spend it. Keep that in mind.

I see where you are coming from. My first experiences of awakening were on LSD comedowns, however I feel like I've outgrown it. It's good for experimenting and testing the waters, so, go until your heart is content. Peace

Edited by SamueLSD

On 26/03/2021 at 2:13 AM, Nomad13 said:

One tab lsd at 200 ug makes me feel very very groggy and makes the trip seem useless. I can’t even imagine 5 tabs.

Yup, that acid feeling. 5 tabs was a fucking overload.