Ethan1

Any one interested in doing concept mapping or mind mapping together?

23 posts in this topic

@integral I'll play you in a game of chess.

Also, You'd have to give me an example of what you have in mind for me to get on board with that. Btw I couldn't access your mind map because it was locked or something.

Main reason i'd say explain the video in a mind map.. The videos are like 3 hours long. Most people barely have an attention span from all the stuff these days. I figured a shotgun effect would wake someone up. It's a different way to digest a large sum of information in a fun way. Plus watching every video in the categories is super time consuming to watch. Most people would get distracted after the first few pages of watching.

Pretty much have all the points loaded out just need to add images and sort them. Stage orange has an absurd amount of points.

What's hilarious is I've done all of these mind maps below on my hotspot (phone). I'm kinda surprised my phone hasn't caught on fire yet.  

Not gonna lie, I could use some help

screenshot-www.mindomo.com-2021.03.27-20_53_16.png

screenshot-www.mindomo.com-2021.03.27-20_54_40.png

screenshot-www.mindomo.com-2021.03.27-21_01_12.png

screenshot-www.mindomo.com-2021.03.27-21_11_04.png

screenshot-www.mindomo.com-2021.03.27-22_54_55.png

Edited by Ethan1

Ah sorry it is updated now, https://www.mindomo.com/mindmap/chess-mind-map-b66135d739fb489a8b64b190b7f9e177

Does maps are looking sexy. Maybe the process of writing a mind map is where all the benefit lie.

Ok will help out tomorrow, gtg to bed :)

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Thanks! It's coming together slowly.

You know there's also an outline format in the top left corner. So you can toggle in and out of it to see the entire map in like a paragraph format. 

Also, it's kind of a mix of learning the skills of operating the system. Then it's more about creativity, knowledge, and organizing skills. It can quickly become a system of chaos if there's no structure to the map. Entropy.