IamMystic

first time 5meo

2 posts in this topic

background i'm very experienced with psychedelics however that has nothing to do with it. A few years ago my story line went complete God Mode / Dream Mode as it probably has with many of you. You cannot explain to people that these things become self evident through synchronicities (not talking about " OMG I see 333 everywhere Wooooahhh!" )Im talking like poop yourself I designed this outside of space and time synchronicites. Sorry that i'm not spelling that right if i'm not. But reality has gone full God Mode for me making me really question the validity of others in this reality are real at all ,   with the Ego I know I have provided for myself it seems unlikely others would be in this dream too but thats not why I write this. I want to know whats a good starting boof dose. I jus tried to boof 2cb as a tester around 7-10 mg to not much effect. Whats a good starter dose to get feet wet without a white out. I just want to experience a little more than just a panic attack which I doubt i'll have cause im not very attached to this form anymore I've been disconnecting and slipping away for a while since I realized time doesnt move how we think it does. What is real is what you are aware of rn and nothing more cause and effect and a chain of events in the past is an illusion. I also am aware of how nothing is happening rn because its all nothing its all always been nothing , time isnt real , a moment isnt definable , its all here and then its cast to infinity

idk any thoughts on good dose sorry for rant?

I read that 10mg should be a good starter dose for boofing but I haven't tried it myself.

Lots of questions have been answerd in this Mega-Thread