Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kray

Funniest Debate ever?

3 posts in this topic

Even though its rather old, I feel like the following video is the perfect clash between stage orange/blue, and stage green. Really entertaining to watch:

I remember that one. Lulz. I know y'all seem to like Cenk but back in the day (like 5 years ago) he used to be, if anything, a perfect example of the limitations of green. His interview with Sam Harris was embarrassing, even if he was right. And on TYT, I've seen Cenk make a comment on a clip they just played, lie about it (or at least grossly misrepresent it), before Ben M. corrects him, and Cenk would then go on a tirade of something along the lines of "I know what I saw, dammit" and when I'd go back and watch the clip... sure enough Cenk was seeing what he wanted to see. It happened too many times... and I think Cenk really does just see racism and malice everywhere when conservatives are involved -- he just didn't seem to understand that people are ignorant.

Examples off the top of my head, not even close to all inclusive:

He hallucinated malice that wasn't present when the judge sentenced Dylann Roof, honestly implying the judge was somehow more sympathetic to a murderer than the victims. Cenk claimed the judge was trying to get the victims to forgive the poor Dylann Roof... The judge himself literally never even brought to the room anything that could possibly be construed as a faint sentiment of forgiveness, much less mentioned the damn word. The families were devout Christians, and a number of them, through powerfully intense sobbing btw, said "I forgive you" directly to Dylann Roof. That's it. Cenk repeatedly misrepresented this one, and I don't think ever even retracted it. Grotesque... not to mention entirely disrespectful to the families -- you could tell Ben M. was very aware of this and desperately but unsuccessfully tried to get Cenk to change his mind, like a parent trying to calm a child down during a tantrum.

When Sarah Palin was referring to some group like Antifa, she essentially clearly said "they aren't even peaceful," and Cenk swore up and down for days, in the face of everyone calling him out on it, that what she actually said was "they aren't even people."

Come on... I haven't been following him much in recent times but he has been utterly delusional in the past. Maybe he's changed -- aware me if that's the case.

Edited by The0Self