Harvey

How To Differentiate And Know That When The Voice In Head Speaking O You Is Your Higher Self Intuition Or Its Your Ego

4 posts in this topic

how to know which one of them speaking to us ? 

Hi Harvey,

I'm not a believer of a "higher self".  That is a new agey concept that doesn't resonate with me.  From a Buddhist perspective  its all just thought. However, there is skillful thinking and unskillful thinking.

Read  this article  for details -

Skillful versus unskillful thinking

Wisdom is settling in and experiencing reality in the moment.

9 hours ago, Harvey said:

how to know which one of them speaking to us ? 

These are just fragments of your mind; they have no value at all. And if you go on following them you will go crazy – because one part will pull you to the north, another part to the south. You will start falling apart. Remember, this is neurosis – you have to learn to watch all these voices. Don’t trust any. Only trust silence. Don’t trust any voice, because all voices are from the mind.

Intuition has no voice except silence. He never says anything. There is nothing to say; there is no verbal communication. But that silence, that utter silence, gives you clarity, gives you light, makes you capable of moving rightly. Not that it gives any directions, not that it gives you any maps, not that it supplies you any guides – nothing of the sort. It simply gives you eyes to see.

Ordinarily you are moving blind. A blind man needs guides, a blind man needs voices. A man who has eyes needs nothing.

Watching Leo's videos will help if you haven't already. There are at least a couple on this topic. Personally after watching them I was able to almost always identify which one it was.