Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GreenLight

Dominance hierarchy

5 posts in this topic

Hey all

What do you think about the dominance hierarchy that JP promotes in his speeches. Knowing spiral dynamics i would say that it is occuring on the lower stages as he is describing.

I do not know why he is so eager to promote it as some foundation for reality (his reality). But his speeches just echoes in my mind as confusing and irritable. So i wish he could go f himself. 

I know he is a psychologist, so i wonder hiw there is a basis for reality in his  speeches. 

Is he doing like a excessive preaching of a scientific fact or just promoting his bias aggressively?

1 hour ago, GreenLight said:

What do you think about the dominance hierarchy that JP promotes in his speeches.

He doesn't. He explicitly states that functioning hierarchies are hierarchies of competence, not power/dominance. 

1 hour ago, GreenLight said:

Is he doing like a excessive preaching of a scientific fact or just promoting his bias aggressively?

He certainly tries to promote his bias, but that's mostly limited to his political views (you know how he's always ranting about "those bloody neo-Marxists"). 

His psychology lectures are actually really good, I highly recommend them.

Just stay away from the political stuff. 

@Tim R thanks man. I agree with you. His political stuff is confusing but the lectures are pretty informative.

The higher you are in the dominance, the better the chance of getting laid

4 hours ago, GreenLight said:

What do you think about the dominance hierarchy that JP promotes in his speeches. Knowing spiral dynamics i would say that it is occuring on the lower stages as he is describing.

Increasing complexity requires a vertical leap in organization. 

The vertical leap creates a hierarchy. 

The hierarchy is created by the principles that bind the lower level.

JP promotes that competence should be the primary driver for creating the hierarchy which is not always the right approach.