Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IamMystic

5MEO

3 posts in this topic

Is 5meo still gonna be scary my first time If im already very aware on a way to real level that I'm God.

Or am I just gonna go God mode easily.

Also if you have not tried it you have to try 4 aco ept and 4 aco det they blow acid shrooms and mdma out the water easily 

Being directly conscious of your true nature is totally different from knowing it.

It doesn't matter how aware you think you are. Awareness (also known as Experience), no matter how 'deep' or 'high', is not the same as Consciousness. Awareness is only a limited form of Consciousness. Awareness (mind and perceptions) was molded, shaped and designed around survival, and not around discovering it's 'Source'.

I don't know how far into the work you are, but if you became directly conscious of the nature of some aspect of your personal experience (such as mind, survival, perceptions, self, awareness, emotion) than you probably know by now that your don't perceive, conceptualize or experience the ultimate 'root' of these matters in any form, you just become totally conscious of its 'fundamental' truth or being.

Direct consciousness will blow your mind. 5MEO annihilates your mind so you have Direct Consciousness of your true nature without practicing yoga/meditation/contemplation etc. You are not going to be in God mode, because the annihilation of your mind will 'kill' you for some time (but not the body that you identify with). 

Of course it is going to be scary, but the intensity of the fear is dependent on the mind structure of the individual (mainly, the amalgamation of thought and emotion that was formed around the individual's life, death and all the knowledge he consumed regarding Psychedelics, 5MEO and ego death/dissolution, including what you are reading right now). Remember that the mind's job is to keep itself intact, not inhaling some molecule that blows away the mind totally, due to some deep yearning for some infinity solace.

But don't let fear hold your back. Always remember that fear is also an emotion, intelligently and brilliantly designed by the principal of survival to inhibit an organism from engaging with future experience that the organism thinks that is detrimental to it in any way, shape or form. Indeed, fear is a self-imposed illusion, which is crucial for survival, but may limit us from experiencing something which is not really dangerous to our life and health.

@IamMystic It depends on the person and if they surrender and go with the flow. If you have experience surrendering with other psychedelics, that helps. 

I would have a positive outlook that it will be a great experience. If the mind has too much trepidation, it can be a self-fulfilling prophecy. Have respect for the substance and be prepared to let go and surrender into another realm. Yet, stop reading trip reports of bad ego death experiences. 5meo can be intensely pleasurable.