Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
levani

changing my YT Channel to 2/3 things instead of 1

6 posts in this topic

i want to incorporate some motivational/mindfucking videos on my channel too and also i want to do prank videos because i feel like the world could use a few more smiles on their face and my humour is mad unique i feel like the world will enjoy it but at the same time i want to incorporate some motivational videos and tutorial sort of videos but in my own style

now my question is, is that a good idea ? leo did say spend X amount hours mastering one thing, i won't be mastering one thing here, it would be a few categories.. this is as close to as I got with my life purpose (to minduck people with my unique personality)

Hmm, my intuition tells me that you wanna go more specific than broad. But also, everyone is creating a youtube channel. Leo mindfucks people because he is honestly leagues and years ahead of us and is leading his tribe.

my thought initially was, well if you have to ask then... what do you have to offer me?

Am I watching your motivational videos because you yourself don't know what to do? Why would I go to you for motivation if you have prank videos?

There are so many motivational and prank videos out there ahaha

And, try it out ultimately to see what works. Time is very limited and doing 3 things poorly doesn't sound ideal.

That is just my initial thought

Good luck on your journey.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Thought Art hater

36 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

And, try it out ultimately to see what works. Time is very limited and doing 3 things poorly doesn't sound ideal.

makes sense doe, but then after a year i still can't pin down my "high consciousness virtue" you know ?

There are so many motivational and prank videos out there ahaha

there are so many books out there, why bother writing a book right ?

there is so much music out there, why bother composing new pieces

waste

of

TIIME

bruv

Edited by levani

You will figure it out.

Sounds like you are pretty young. I am still figuring things out. There a millions of books, songs, videos etc. Creating one that is unique will take time. There is no risk in making projects now. Just enjoy creating what you want and keep developing inner knowledge. Who knows, you might just make something great!

◭"89"

17 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Just enjoy creating what you want

true, i just don't know what it is atm innit, hard to find this thing, so much i haven't experienced irl

@levani I find when I go to events where I can meet people and become a problem solver to be really fun

◭"89"