Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest SC GM

Bentinho Massaro

8 posts in this topic

Would love to hear what people think about Bentinho Massaro and his school for Enlightenment! 

I have 0% interest for him. Because.... in my opinion, he sometimes stray away from true enlightenment. Ok, he's good for people who are seeking success in there lives. He can be a good motivator for those people like businessman but, not for a true enlightenment and true consciousness. He can only teach the most basic conscious work. This is just my view. I still watch his videos tho I don't care. 

Edited by Khin

@nemonissa   I listened to Bentinho a couple of times just to hear what he had to say. His message doesn't really do it for me.  I will say that his video on Tao Te Ching was worth listening to. I thought his comments on it were excellent.

If he's helpful for you then great. Personally I don't find him worthwhile to listen to, given he actually blatantly copies a lot very specific concepts from Bashar without giving credit and you can see he's still has it's own doubts (though not that that invalidates a teacher, but it's worth noting).

The  part of his source of inspiration, Bashar, I can very much recommend, best guided meditation ever I've listened to for example, helped me ball my eyes out multiple times :)

For me his stuff was very helpful at a certain stage. His academy is a great free ressource. Some of his exercises are quite valuable for enhancing perception. Just let yourself naturally be guided, if some of his stuff resonates. If it doesn't support illuminating more aspects of you then drop it.

good teachings, self-actualized teacher, just beware of his shadow-side

"I gently pushed my hand into my pocket and pulled the last one out, it trembled at first and clung to my hand. "Go on, it will be ok," I whispered. Encouraged, it flexed its wings and I knew the time was right. It flew up towards the blue, blue sky and I looked proudly as it's made its way to freedom. The last of my fucks was finally given."

Interesting. Thank you all!