Ray

London Pickup Community?

4 posts in this topic

Hi! 

I'm looking for some Community/Group based in London that focuses on pickup (ideally that have a forum or a telegram group). Can you guys help m out :)? 

Many thanks! 

Have you checked out London dating and pick up coaches such as James Tusk,  Sam Overton, Kezia Noble and her team, Hayley Quinn and her team, and Gambler?

@Hardkill how do you know so much? 

You seem to know a lot more. I've a suggestion. You become a dating coach.. There will be peace in the world. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

22 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Hardkill how do you know so much? 

You seem to know a lot more. I've a suggestion. You become a dating coach.. There will be peace in the world. 

Haha. Thanks. Well, I've researched so much on pickup and dating over the past several years and I've gotten some fair results with cold approaching women myself. However, I am absolutely in no way anywhere near the level of a dating coach or PUA expert. I don't I've even cold and warm approached over 1,000 girls yet. Generally speaking, dating coaches, PUA experts, and other guys who are truly competent with women have approached 1,000s of women consistently and make much more of a lifestyle than I do. Plus, there are still lots of things that I still don't understand about women compared to dating coaches and other guys who are great with women.

Edited by Hardkill