Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

My last Self Development Journey.

13 posts in this topic

This is it. I cannot go further than this. 

I worked too hard to come this far. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

50ma39.jpg

50q86z.jpg

This diagram represents different aspects of growth. At the core or center is the spiritual aspect which means we need to first cultivate our spiritual aspect and get it grounded firmly. 

Once the spiritual side is dealt with grounded, resolved and healed, next we need to move to the Psychological Aspect. In this stage we need to care of our psychological side. Work on this area to have a healthy normal psychology. 

Next move your emotional area of your personality cultivate a healthy normal balanced well regulated emotional structure or system. make sure your emotions are always in the healthy zone. Next move to the physical zone. This is related to all of your physical needs and along with this also work on your environment and system that you're a part of. And explore   life and world and learn different schools of thought and philosophies

A good thought from @Peter Miklis

Everything is the way it is precisely because it is the way it is (damn, what a gem of a sentence).

In the end, the best choice to make is to be as authentic as possible, regardless of what anyone thinks or what you get.

First start with 

• Spiritual 
  • Psychological 
  • Emotional 
  • Physical 
  • System or Environment 
  • Philosophy 

@Peter Miklis kinda simple but good. Helps with acceptance of the nature of  things. 

8 hours ago, Preety_India said:

The mainstay of my spiritual work now is going to focus on certain aspects 

1. Channeling 
  2. . Psychic Energy Channel Sign language and communication 
  3. Shadow work 
  4. . Communication and Connection 
  5. . Dear Sacred Angel Letters
  6. . Cosmic Support Chain and Divine network.

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

First start with 

• Spiritual 
  • Psychological 
  • Emotional 
  • Physical 
  • System or Environment 
  • Philosophy 

3 hours ago, Preety_India said:

50ma39.jpg

50q86z.jpg

This diagram represents different aspects of growth. At the core or center is the spiritual aspect which means we need to first cultivate our spiritual aspect and get it grounded firmly. 

Once the spiritual side is dealt with grounded, resolved and healed, next we need to move to the Psychological Aspect. In this stage we need to care of our psychological side. Work on this area to have a healthy normal psychology. 

Next move your emotional area of your personality cultivate a healthy normal balanced well regulated emotional structure or system. make sure your emotions are always in the healthy zone. Next move to the physical zone. This is related to all of your physical needs and along with this also work on your environment and system that you're a part of. And explore   life and world and learn different schools of thought and philosophies

12 hours ago, Preety_India said:

50ma39.jpg

50q86z.jpg

Important

• . PREETY LIFE SYSTEM COURSE
  • . DIFFERENT ASPECTS OF GROWTH DIAGRAM 
  • . Channeling 
  • . Psychic Energy Channel Sign language and communication 
  • Shadow work 
  • . Communication and Connection 
  • . Dear Sacred Angel Letters
  • . Cosmic Support Chain and Divine network
  • Tarot cards 
Edited by Preety_India

I'm also going to incorporate the law of attraction as a part of my spiritual work 

On 03/03/2021 at 10:33 PM, Preety_India said:

Things that 4 years of spiritual practice taught me the following things 

• Intuition 
  • Psychic powers 
  • To keep away from toxic people 
  • Love 
  • God is everything 
  • Wisdom 
  • Shadow work 
  • Self awareness 
  • Love life 
  • To be authentic 

But I know one thing. That the devil is always going to be watching me no matter what. 

If I'm thinking about spirituality, these 3 words are always in the background. 

Psychic, psychological, insight. 

My spiritual practices need to be reduced to the following - 

• Different aspects of growth (refer diagram above) 
  • Channeling 
  • Psychic Energy Channel Sign language and communication 
  • Shadow work
  • Dear Sacred Angel Letters
  • Communication and Connection 
  • Cosmic Support Chain and Divine network
  • Tarot cards 
  • Intuition 
  • Contemplation and insight work
  • Psychic powers 
  • To keep away from toxic people 
  • Love 
  • God is everything 
  • Wisdom 
  • Self awareness 
  • Love life 
  • To be authentic 
  • Psychic, psychological, insight. 

50q86z.jpg

50tfq7.jpg

This diagram complements the above diagram perfectly. 

I can see different aspects here. 

(I guess I broke psychological down into desire, memory, belief

and physical down into external world and body

the black background was where I represented consciousness

the background to everything) 

ok, I meant it in the sense that people want only one of 2 things generally. To solve a problem in their life, or to achieve a goal of some kind. The two can both be the same obviously. Then to do that, you usually have to take consistent action over a long period of time. To do that you need to have a consistent mindset and thought patterns over a long period of time. To do that you need to understand the major factors that influence your thought patterns:

Body

Emotions

External World (and everything that happens in it)

Your desires, beliefs and your memory

Then I showed that all those things are interconnected and affect each other. (Blue lines) Then each individual will need to work on different blue lines, using different techniques. For example one person might need to work on their emotions to affect their body, which will then affect their emotions and develop new memories that will create better beliefs that will lead to stronger or more evolved desires that will lead to better action. The different theriapies listed in red show what those things mostly focus on affecting. Which is why some things work really well for some people at a certain point on their journey, but not well for others. Or not well at a later point in time.

I liked how thought was placed in the center. Because everything begins with a thought. Also consciousness in the background is a great idea. In this sense, thought is a primordial body and consciousness functions as a primordial soup in which primordial bodies arise and sink. 

I think the word subconscious should also be included. Because that's the repository for our thoughts. 

there are subconscious and unconscious elements to the body, thoughts, emotions, external world, memory, desires. 

for example usign the law of attraction will primarily affect your desires, beliefs and emotions

but not so much your body or your external world, directly... only indirectly later

also using psychological therapy won't fix a broken bone in your body directly. its more focused on the aspects that the red lines point to.  These are real life techniques that impact the hexagon of thought belief body emotion desire memory external 

Edited by Preety_India