Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Striving for more

Law Of Attraction + Manifestation

5 posts in this topic

I am about to start a daily " Visualization / Manifestation" Habit. 

It's hard convincing my mind to do this... But I believe in the power of the subconscious. 

If anyone has actually harnessed the law of attraction / Visualization of achieving a goal or a better lifestyle before, please share. 

PLEASE do not write long paragraphs or give vague airy fairy spiritual answers.

I'm open to a spiritual explanation, but it must be grounded in practicality, & you must have actually experienced this habit work yourself (anecdotal proof),

... I do not trust your response if you're just parotting what you read / heard >

ONLY comment if the law of attraction actually worked for you achieving a clear goal, & be concise in your answer! 

* Bonus points if you share how you "used LOA to build a business, get a girlfriend, move country, earn 6 figures" (something tangible & ambitious). 

Here is the video I watched. I am watching it for the 7th time today & taking notes, because I need to remember & understand why I'm doing it or I'll quit. I just hope I'm not wasting my time with this whole process.

Edited by Striving for more

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

9 hours ago, Striving for more said:

This post has potential for mucho juice. Someone help. 

The video is telling you something that you probably already know in your heart.

One secret of manifesting is that you must want to do it. 

Pls ignore my earlier comment.

Edited by hyruga

@hyruga What ? 

But maybe I didn't know it, or it wasn't at the front of my mind & I needed reminder.  I found this video useful so not sure what you mean there. 

Are you trying to say that there's no point me posting this & I should just get to applying it, overthinking it. 

Well no one really responded so I might as well just do it & trust the process. No time to wait.